Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah u said going to fairfax. As in u live elsewhere. So if ur gonna drive there, maybe u wouldnt mind the drive to someplace 30 or 45 mins south. Or west.

Just throwing an idea out there.

That's not the point.
A) I'm camping/chilling with my college friend who lives in Fairfax. I'm gonna stay a night before hand and chill with him.
B)fairfax is 10 mins away.
C) northern Virginia is like the south part of the DMV if I go up north 30-45 mins it's still going to be populated. West/south of me is nothing. A more populated area will wield footlockers/champs and things of that matter. It's just their business model :/

don't pay resellers price.  There's a 2 limit per customer on NDC.  that just shows how plentiful and easy these will be come release day.   these are a Super GR

don't pay resellers price.  There's a 2 limit per customer on NDC.  that just shows how plentiful and easy these will be come release day.   these are a Super GR

Do we have to go through this again?

The 2 limit means nothing. Esp. On ndc.

Last years were 2 per as well.

Do we have to go through this again?

The 2 limit means nothing. Esp. On ndc.

Last years were 2 per as well.
 yes and those were the bred 11's.   everybody and their gmom were able to cop.  hell,  there was about 5 + restocks on the bred 11 after the release date.   point is....don't sweat this release if you are thinking about pre ordering or paying resellers price.  these 11's will be everywhere and easy to cop

If u wanna pay 300 resale?

Restocks didnt come til later and even those were a crap shoot again.

You show me one physical store where i can walk in an cop at 12pm,

Show me one website with my size 13 at 10 am on release day

Then i will say those were easy to get

But u wont be able to

2 pairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....last year was nuts for the breds.  I remember reading some kid in houston got shot in the head and 2 guys jacked his shoes.  Idiots.  Stay safe camping everybody.  

2 pairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....last year was nuts for the breds.  I remember reading some kid in houston got shot in the head and 2 guys jacked his shoes.  Idiots.  Stay safe camping everybody.  

Nah man

Listen to our man lou

These will be easy! No sweat no drama

if anyone gets shot over these thats sad then :x

these aint concords, i havent heard any hype with these

its an XI, thats why people want them. aside from that, the colorway is meh and im sure most can agree with that

Last edited:
Nah man

Listen to our man lou

These will be easy! No sweat no drama
never said they will sit online or be sitting in stores.  I'm saying if you're ready to cop at 8 AM on the saturday release,  you should be able to get your pair.   have your web browsers open ndc, eastbay, footlocker, footaction, finishline (whatever you use) at the drop of the release online, you shouldn't have issues.    trying to cop by 11 AM or 12 PM  yeah i don't see them being available at that point. 

YEAH, I REMEMBER THAT LAST YEAR... DUDE GOT KILLED AFTER LEAVIN' WILLOWBROOK MALL OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. 4 TEENS WERE ARRESTED IN HIS MURDER... SAD,MAN. MY THING IS THIS: HOW ARE 4 DUDES GON' SHARE 1 DAMN PAIR OF KICKS? AND THEN THE COLD PART ABOUT IT, THESE CATS DIDN'T EVEN GET THE SHOES, CUZ THEY DROPPED 'EM TRYIN' TO FLEE THE SCENE,SMH. NOW U HAVE 4 YOUNG CATS THAT GAVE THEIR LIFE AWAY TO THE SYSTEM FOR A PAIR OF SHOES THAT THEY DIDN'T SUCCESSFULLY END UP WITH, AND ANOTHER YOUNG MAN WHO'S GONE FOREVER.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER CITIES, BUT DOWN HERE IN THE "H", BOYS ARE SERIOUS 'BOUT THEM 11's. THE CULTURE OUT HERE IS CRAZY! BEIN' THE VETERAN I AM IN THIS GAME, I'M LUCKY TO HAVE BUILT SOLID RELATIONSHIPS TO WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO PARTAKE IN THE MADNESS ANYMORE, BUT I WISH ALL MY FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS THE BEST OF LUCK IN GETTING THESE WHEREVER U ARE OUT THERE . ONE LUV... HOLLA!

CED B.

Y'all boys in h town ain't playing. Some idiots tho always be doing some dumb ish. Youngsters these days. Smh. On a brighter side.....I seen some guy balling in them today. Clean...very clean

Don't be fooled with the GR talk. Parents will be willing fork over the cash for these.. Plenty kids look to get Jordans for Xmas...

man if these 11's aren't a GR....there will be some problems on the streets!
eek.gif

just got my pair of these today from the connect. almost 100% certain that they are one of the official pairs from nike stated for retail release, not GM.

they had the black nike & nike air sticker on bottom of box & also had a stamp on the inside of the box like most retail pairs have been coming with lately. and also a small QC sticker on the inside of the box like most retail pairs have been coming with lately. Also had the small white size tags on the insole of the shoe. Tounge Liner was also stitched cleanly & evenly; which when i accidentally bought GM Breds was not the case at all.

Anyway, I like these a lot in person. There's really not much to them at all, just a mostly black 11, which could be worn with almost anything. But i'm gonna wait till spring to unDS.

Great shoe tho, i would highly recommend picking it up if you're on the fence.

Last edited:
Killing period is wack....but to kill over some shoes....there is a special place in hell for you

713 my city

Oh also, idk if this has been posted yet. But supposedly there are going to be an estimated 550k pairs of these produced which is 10% more than the breds from last year, according to Matt Powell of SportsOneSource. Tweeted it to someone a few days ago.

The hype is definitely real on these tho. Even though they are a GR, theyre the most hyped GR of the year. Not everyone is gonna get a pair on release day, but if you put some work in you most likely will. Even if you strike out on release day tho, they will restock a few times.

Last edited:
I just hope the violence for these ain't bad.... I hope everyone get their pair without drama but you always know how that is

These are a GR, mass produced and will probably be restocked 20 times like the Bred's.

most likely

dudes are acting like these are concords or something with all this hype talk.

time for me to exit this thread til the day before RD :x

Back
Top Bottom