Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If these aren't a GR I don't know what is. It's sad people are willing to catch a body for some sneakers, crazy.

sharkeishas coming out for this release lmao.
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is exactly why I will be trying to cop from the comfort of my home. And the reason why I have resorted to even doing most of my Black Friday shopping online. #TheWorldIsChanging 
peopke dint kno how to act on release date. the first and last time i ever camped when the ftl guys showed up duded bum rushed the door n security came n made the people that was still in line move back for the people who bumrushed the door n theu got the pairs. i just got off the line hopped on ma boy phone and got em without the page crashing.

YEAH, I REMEMBER THAT LAST YEAR... DUDE GOT KILLED AFTER LEAVIN' WILLOWBROOK MALL OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. 4 TEENS WERE ARRESTED IN HIS MURDER... SAD,MAN. MY THING IS THIS: HOW ARE 4 DUDES GON' SHARE 1 DAMN PAIR OF KICKS? AND THEN THE COLD PART ABOUT IT, THESE CATS DIDN'T EVEN GET THE SHOES, CUZ THEY DROPPED 'EM TRYIN' TO FLEE THE SCENE,SMH. NOW U HAVE 4 YOUNG CATS THAT GAVE THEIR LIFE AWAY TO THE SYSTEM FOR A PAIR OF SHOES THAT THEY DIDN'T SUCCESSFULLY END UP WITH, AND ANOTHER YOUNG MAN WHO'S GONE FOREVER.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER CITIES, BUT DOWN HERE IN THE "H", BOYS ARE SERIOUS 'BOUT THEM 11's. THE CULTURE OUT HERE IS CRAZY! BEIN' THE VETERAN I AM IN THIS GAME, I'M LUCKY TO HAVE BUILT SOLID RELATIONSHIPS TO WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO PARTAKE IN THE MADNESS ANYMORE, BUT I WISH ALL MY FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS THE BEST OF LUCK IN GETTING THESE WHEREVER U ARE OUT THERE . ONE LUV... HOLLA!

CED B.

Yeah buddy, Houston gets wicked for some 11s. One of my female co workers was robbed for her Retro CG 11s a few years back by 4 dudes when she was leaving Almeda Mall! The killa part was that she wore a kids 6!!! How the f*** 4 dudes gonna fit in a size 6?! The ish is crazy out here!!! I always keep my eyes and ears open!!! Fellow H Town peeps be safe...

Last edited:
The problem with comparing this release to the playoff 11's is that the use of "BOTS" has increased tremendously, therefore these will be much harder to obtain regardless...Also, as far as restocks go - BOTS are on top of that as well.

Expect resellers to try and grab as many pairs as they can because after all they're 11's..

Last edited:
i wouldn't call em black space jams, but they are the first 11 with a black midsole (finally), and to SOME people (me included) they look better than bred and space jams.....with all that said im still on the fence....might be my first pair of 11s, but it'll be a gametime decision...not that it matters really, but i usually stay away from kicks that everyone and they mama got on, maybe thats y i cop mostly somewhat limited or slept on kicks.

I keep reading "these ain't concords." To the rest of the world they're ALL concords. The white concords, the black and red concords, the reverse concord lows...when your local news warns everyone to watch out for the evil sneakerheads on the 21st cause they'll shoot you in your car, they're all concords and they're all just that much more hyped.

I keep reading "these ain't concords." To the rest of the world they're ALL concords. The white concords, the black and red concords, the reverse concord lows...when your local news warns everyone to watch out for the evil sneakerheads on the 21st cause they'll shoot you in your car, they're all concords and they're all just that much more hyped.
thats how i look at it somewhat cause the majority of sneaker shoppers can care less about the history of the concord or breds, they just like the look of 11s.  alot of sneakerheads buy what they like regardless of nicknames and historical relevance.

Well said.

these 11 releases bring out people that only come out for this shoe 

making more doesn't always mean easy cop, as more buyers out there right ?

and with a 2 per limit, ya never know what the avail will be

never bank on the hope for a restock...

Back
Top Bottom