Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Look how easy the taxis were guys? Jk

Sz13 waiting at ndc and spa on finishline

Oooooh but these gammas are gonna be so easy to get.

Fools
Lol, bruh I came in here to say the same thing.

Hopefully you got yours. After getting 43 minutes of  cart errors, NDC OOS messages, packed house blah blah I was able to get through.

I didn't even count the tomfoolery I went through attempting to cop on JJ last night.
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Personally, I feel they are forgetable. I don't think anyone will covet these. There's going to be a lot of hype this year just like any other 11's that drop around this time.......but unlike the Bred's, this colorway is not something I can see people still thinking about 10 years from now. Probably the worst colorway of 11's i've seen to date.

Out of all the XI's that have released as a December release, these are the worst, the fact that is an XI saves it....
the worst, what would make it better?

Look how easy the taxis were guys? Jk

Sz13 waiting at ndc and spa on finishline

Oooooh but these gammas are gonna be so easy to get.

Fools

Let people keep thinking that it's gonna be easy. I struck out on NDC, FTL, Champs, and Footaction. Finally got thru on FNL. And the Taxis were supposed to be an "easy cop". If you really think these Gamma XIs are gonna be easy you might as well have your salt ready ahead of time.

so will these end up being a TLO? taxis i was in and out withing 30 seconds but idk if i should pay 300 for these and secure or try next weekend, better shot if they arent a TLO release.

In ten years do you think people will covet these or forget about them?
Forget them. Personally I think the shoe is terrible. The ONLY reason I am purchasing is because I won the draft, and don't have to wait in any lines. If I have a guaranteed pair of shoes waiting for me, I'd buy just about anything, no matter what it looks like.

Last edited:
I had a size 10 of the taxi's n my cart on ndc but let it go cuz I wnt the 11's ...wuz pretty easy for me and and it wuz like 7:10 when I tried...luck maybe?

Heard an employee at HOH this morning tell a person who asked about the tickets tomorrow that they are doing the tickets in the afternoon and that a person with six kids is already camping out for them. :smh:

Heard an employee at HOH this morning tell a person who asked about the tickets tomorrow that they are doing the tickets in the afternoon and that a person with six kids is already camping out for them. :smh:

:rofl:

Heard an employee at HOH this morning tell a person who asked about the tickets tomorrow that they are doing the tickets in the afternoon and that a person with six kids is already camping out for them.
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
 let it begin

Forget them. Personally I think the shoe is terrible. The ONLY reason I am purchasing is because I won the draft, and don't have to wait in any lines. If I have a guaranteed pair of shoes waiting for me, I'd buy just about anything, no matter what it looks like.

Wtf?

Whoa

I feel its an over all great shoes. This is clearly one of those shoes that people will look at in 10 years and beg Nike to retro. I just wish nike would have better release procedures for them. I live in Cleveland and most stores do raffle systems so its pure luck if you get called. I actually prefer to camp for a shoe than to sit at home and wait for someone to call and tell me I got the shoe. Camping for 11s is like no other camp you have to be alert and pay attention to your surrounding. if your in the front of the line in a matter of seconds you can find yourself in the middle of a crowd of people claiming they all have been their since 6pm the day before when in reality they got their 30 minutes before the store even opens. 

I would say weigh your potions first, but 300 for them isn't bad especially when they sell out. I already imagine off the wall resale prices. 

Heard an employee at HOH this morning tell a person who asked about the tickets tomorrow that they are doing the tickets in the afternoon and that a person with six kids is already camping out for them.
mean.gif
*****? who camps out for raffle tickets? LOL
sick.gif
sick.gif
are these even guaranteed ones or regular raffle?

I'll admit I hated this shoe at first but after seeing them in person I change my mind. I like them better than the Cool Grey.

Back
Top Bottom