Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NT just hates resellers, I used to also, but realized it's childish. They just trying to make a living and aren't hurting anyone while doing so. I see no problem with it, especially since every week you got a shoe going for at least double retail. Oh and **** uncle Sam. I'm not going to start paying taxes unless I absolutely have to and reselling beats working at McDonalds for $5 an hour after taxes. The tax is way too high on the working class in America :smh:

Those cats at Modell's are going to stay there all day today, thurs, fri, and sat morning?  WWTTTFFFFFF
this is why i said what i said... who the heck can sit out there 4 to 5 days like that, but once again i could be wrong.. these people could have excellent careers  and be able  to take almost a week off when ever they wan't

Last edited:
why people get so emotional over resellers?,dont get it.yea the price goes up on resale but if people are gonna pay those high prices than let them.if your not then dont.dont be mad.

this is why i said what i said... who the heck can sit out there 4 to 5 days like that, but once again i could be wrong.. these people could have excellent careers  and be able  to take almost a week off when ever they wan't

Grizz - if you had "Excellent" career would you be waiting in line, in the cold (Our WISCONSIN temps) for some shoes or pay a little extra if you can't manage to get one yourself..?

Was talking to my homegirl who's deployed overseas and told her that I won two raffles yesterday for these. She proceeded to say that she was gonna get me them for Xmas but since I won, she would just western union me the cash for them and said Merry Christmas!

Won $100 on a scratch off yesterday too! What a great last 24hrs! :pimp:

Grizz - if you had "Excellent" career would you be waiting in line, in the cold (Our WISCONSIN temps) for some shoes or pay a little extra if you can't manage to get one yourself..?

meh... people don't just camp for shoes tho. think of how many people camp for black Friday deals or when they used to camp for new apple products.

THE THIRST BRINGS OUT THE IRRATIONAL IN PEOPLE. come to accept that and there is much less to talk about :lol:

laugh.gif
 i was being sarcastic, but no way i could survive out here in this weather...  i will for them 1's tho.. any info on those around your way ?  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
meh... people don't just camp for shoes tho. think of how many people camp for black Friday deals or when they used to camp for new apple products.

THE THIRST BRINGS OUT THE IRRATIONAL IN PEOPLE. come to accept that and there is much less to talk about :lol:

lol man people will camp out in the cold for a tv that'll be 5 inches bigger like it really made a difference..

Pretty sure those people at Modells are camped out for tickets that's being handed out today... Man the over reactions here!

:lol:  i was being sarcastic, but no way i could survive out here in this weather...  i will for them 1's tho.. any info on those around your way ?  :nerd:  

Man my HoH guys are saying as of monday they were the only store getting them, thus far...I haven't called around yet but when I go pick up the gammas, I will start asking...I'll let you know...

laugh.gif
 i was being sarcastic, but no way i could survive out here in this weather...  i will for them 1's tho.. any info on those around your way ?  
nerd.gif

Man my HoH guys are saying as of monday they were the only store getting them, thus far...I haven't called around yet but when I go pick up the gammas, I will start asking...I'll let you know...
aight.. yeah, i was waiting to find out if they were getting them so i can go enter the rafflle

most likely raffle on Sunday...not sure if you came to Hoh for the gammas but the box for the 11s was 3/4 full

Does anyone else know of Footaction stores that have yet to pass out their tickets?  Is it common for them do it so close to the release date?

There is one nearby that keeps changing their story.  They told me over the phone on Monday that they would be doing fcfs on Tuesday morning.  Come Tuesday morning there are about 25 people waiting outside the store and the manager shows up with mall security.  First thing the manager said was "How did all of you know about today?!"  He slipped inside and the security guy began to lecture us that the district manager hasn't sent the tickets to the store nor given the green light to pass them out yet, and no one knew the date or time it would happen.  He asked us all to leave and told us to keep calling the store for info.  Some people went in the store and the lone manager said he didn't have tickets, and "We never pass them out in the morning anyways, it's always in the afternoon."  I called them later in the evening and a lady said no tickets yet, try Wednesday.  Footaction trolling! :stoneface:

I believe fashion fair did theirs yesterday. I'd check Hanford

Anyonr know if FTL in Pacific veiw calles called already (Ventura) or if the tickets guaranteed a pair?

Apple products. :lol: I look down on people even more for that. At least when they sell out, they're guaranteed a restock. With shoes, you just never know.

Last edited:
Between my wife and I we got 9 raffle tickets. Trying to get 1 pair each. She got a call yesterday that she got her pair >:
LOL. She hit me with the " at least all we gotta worry aobut is one pair" Ya but the GS sizes aint the problem lol

Last edited:
Im just hoping everyone spends their money on these and forgets about the Bred 1s. But I don't know why this colorway is so popular most real jordan heads hated them. I thought it was a stupid move not releasing the Columbias myself, but now that I think of it, an all white sneaker in december isn't the best idea. JB knows what theyre doing. 

A real jordan head? Wth does that even mean, it's a dope shoe isn't that what matters?

Or they could have bought the office to the line. Instead of working from home. They are working from the Jordan Gamma line. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

We live in a microwave society.....we have a 'we want it now' mentality. The reason why reselling can be so lucrative. The average consumer isn't thinking retail or bust. They are thinking retail or resell. 

In the UK the release is significantly different compared to the US... It looks like a lot of retailers will have them online and in store, no tickets, no raffles. They are behaving like it's a GR over here.... They also have it for the same price as the other retros, no price increase... So I've got a lot of options come Saturday I don't even know what to do :lol:

Its a super GR here to I believe (500, 000 -750, 000 units made ithink) but EVERYONE AND THEY MOMMA is a sneaker head when 11's drop

My sister just told me she want me to get her a pair now. Now that's 4 pairs I have to try to cop one sz 13, and three 7Y's smh. crazy day for me.

Between my wife and I we got 9 raffle tickets. Trying to get 1 pair each. She got a call yesterday that she got her pair >:
LOL. She hit me with the " at least all we gotta worry aobut is one pair" Ya but the GS sizes aint the problem lol
It is looking to me like the men and GS sizes are both a hassle to get. Christmas is right around the corner and I am sure many boys/girls have these on their list of things they want. Just like Tickle Me Elmo (it was once a very hot item back when I was growing up), gaming systems, etc. parents will try to put in work to get what their child wants. I could see people taking advantage of parents who are not able to cop. They know they will be willing to put up some money on these in order to have them under the tree for their child. 

Back
Top Bottom