Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my DM from NTNY. First time I ever won a RSVP. feels great. Bringing me up to 2 size 10s and a gs of my choice. Finally made a true connect.

For the work I put in??? And it's no rape price
what work, you got a raffle ticket or w/e

you didnt do anything
roll.gif

I was on a talking on the phone for 10-13 mins while the tweet for Chicago dropped, and still got 2 RSVP's out of it. I don't believe this was a less than 10 sec notification screw job like before IMO because @ 6:31pm is when it dropped... 6:34pm got first notification.... 6:46pm got second one. One again, this was the Chicago location however.

Man, I can't wait to see these in person...I've been goin on YouTube to see videos of these and I think it's funny how in some of them they look hella nice, then in some I'm like, "They aight"

I was on a talking on the phone for 10-13 mins while the tweet for Chicago dropped, and still got 2 RSVP's out of it. I don't believe this was a less than 10 sec notification screw job like before IMO because @ 6:31pm is when it dropped... 6:34pm got first notification.... 6:46pm got second one. One again, this was the Chicago location however.

I think Chicago gets more retros than other Niketowns now

Any success on NikeDC DM?

I was on phone so i was a little slow, but my friend hit it right away on tweetdeck and got nothing back....

Man, I can't wait to see these in person...I've been goin on YouTube to see videos of these and I think it's funny how in some of them they look hella nice, then in some I'm like, "They aight"
thats because there really nothin special just a black shoe...

just got a call from my sis in law that our local mall called her to let her know she won a sz 12 (my size, her, my wife and I all put in a raffle ticket) and then asked her if she still wanted it lol i dont think anyone would really sit there and say no i dont want it

people really have to RSVP camp for these?

I showed up at my local mall 2.5 hours after they started giving out tickets and still got my size 13....

just got a call from my sis in law that our local mall called her to let her know she won a sz 12 (my size, her, my wife and I all put in a raffle ticket) and then asked her if she still wanted it lol i dont think anyone would really sit there and say no i dont want it
I guess you weren't here when dude was going in about returning his girls christmas present when she got the call and was like 'nah'

I was in class and happened to be checking my phone when the tweet went out from Nike Dallas and I responded in 20 secs for a Size 14 but no luck. Feel a little better since almost no one on here got thru for Dallas. Had success online getting bred 11s and 13 and the 88s so hoping I can come thru online for these. I'm due, haven't copped a pair of J's since the He Got Game 13s in March. Good luck coppin online to all y'all that missed out on the RSVPs tonight

Back
Top Bottom