Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Question. Does Jimmy Jazz tweet the links for Men's, GS, and toddlers seperate like NDC?

Last edited:
Dang. It seems like folks are winning left and right. If a kind soul in SoCal has an extra 9.5, please let me know. I'll treat you to lunch :lol:

im in the bay area, gave it a shot for Shiekhs out in Sacramento Area Score TWO PAIRS. if i hit online tomorrow AM i will not be picking them UP, so 1 size 9 on K street and 1 size 9 in roseville. heads up.

what's with resellers these days. I was looking at craigslist and some of these guys are making it sound like they're doing you a favor with "you have to meet at a place convenient for me". If you're trying to charge me $150-200 (not saying I'd pay that much), the least you can do is be open to meeting somewhere a little out of the way.

Last edited:
whats funny is after u get ur pairs
u think or at least i do that they just shoes
and wasnt that serious to be jumping through hoops
laugh.gif
This 
laugh.gif

Be on the lookout guys, even though FNL RSVP has their pairs accounted for there have been extras delivered to store.
We have all 60 of our customers, & another 20 came in today.

Be on the lookout guys, even though FNL RSVP has their pairs accounted for there have been extras delivered to store.
We have all 60 of our customers, & another 20 came in today.
I just called my local store and they just said that they only had pairs for RSVP'ers. Might have to make a trip up there anyways.

So does Jimmy Jaz start selling at 12 EST?

So shieks raffle was announced I havent gotten any type of email from them stating I won, lost. Anyone have this happen to them as well?

Back
Top Bottom