Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it's gonna sell out and cause $100+ resale; I wouldn't consider that a flop my man
Yeah but that's true of almost every retro jordan release. I'm just saying....for a christmas drop...for an 11....this is a flop. Think of the ones we've had in recent years.

Yeah but that's true of almost every retro jordan release. I'm just saying....for a christmas drop...for an 11....this is a flop. Think of the ones we've had in recent years.

This is a "flop"?

By who's standards? Yours? What are you an authority on?

How do you determine a sneaker is a "flop" before they even release?

Thanks. If i order from 2 different accts on ndc, same billing info tho, can I slide by ? I'm thinking they gonna process orders fast without much attn like a DB. Thoughts ?
yeah you can slide by I did a few times but there is no garuntee

Every other GR Jordan only has a $20-50 resale value. You don't see pics of people camping out and sleeping on the floor in previous pages? Far from a flop.

Newbie question.......... I have a brand new pair of Breds from last year size 13 with receipt. Do you think it would be an even trade for a pair of Gammas or would I have to sweeten the pot? Looking to trade on Craigslist and just thought I would get some advice here.

From what I'm seeing, Cool Grey's were easier to get than these. I would consider those the easiest out of the past XIs.

Newbie question.......... I have a brand new pair of Breds from last year size 13 with receipt. Do you think it would be an even trade for a pair of Gammas or would I have to sweeten the pot? Looking to trade on Craigslist and just thought I would get some advice here.
nah id keep them them breds

Easy cop.

*sits back to watch everyone else stress*
smile.gif

if anyone wants a size 9.5 in Orlando. the finishline  at  the mall of millennia will have a 9.5 that I am not picking up from the draft I already  got my pair  don't need two.   

Hell to the no fam! Keep them and just try to cop gammas if you can. There should be some restocks if it's tight for you now

Yeah, this is nowhere near the craziness that has been going on in any of the past XI threads. Not saying that this is a flop or anything though... just not even close to the same amount of "hype" here on NT for these, and I'm not at all surprised.

Just wait until the Columbia's next year (most likely)... things will be back to normal then.

Back
Top Bottom