Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I probably shouldn't have said they won't try online but chances are slim if not on wifi?

grandma 
pimp.gif
meanwhile in santa monica

I've heard that Discover card won't honor cashback if you use coupon codes. Is this true?
You're better off asking Discover that
laugh.gif

Amex, Chase, and Ebates have never NOT given me cash back when I used coupon codes, and I use them all the time. The only time I don't is when I get Jordans....ain't nobody got time for that.

HOH called me earlier today :smokin Wasn't expecting a call anymore since they said they'd call no later than Thursday. Glad I got the call. Good luck everybody tomorrow.

Love this time of the year....hype and this chaos making my J's still relevant and them females heads turnin...but bittersweet because I wait about a year before rocking new Js so I don't run into 50 diff teens at the mall with the same shoes which doesn't make females head turn

Last edited:
Every page is full of the same people asking the same questions over and over smfh. People are too lazy to read one page back for answers. Lurkers are getting answers on every page.

The pic that was on jj site is what the gamma's actually look like in person if anyone was wondering. Don't sleep on these 12s though.

Back
Top Bottom