Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got through on FNL for a sz 12 for my little cousin. Now I'm just worried about those error transaction charges.

Anyone at NTNY? Wondering how the movement currently is. Need to pick up my RSVP but trying to avoid waiting in line.

Finishline wouldnt take my 3 different paypal accounts with several CC each. Ughh.... this is a first. FNL WHY!!!

The raffle winner list at my FNL was ridiculous. Waaaaayyyy more pairs than I thought there would be

Yo NT Fam found out how to bypass origin error ... Add your size to your wish list, go to your wish list and click add to cart. Merry. Christmas :smokin

Repped my brotha! Got through with ease on this one and no payment errors at all even though I have like 5 pending charges from FNL. :smokin

Looks like I have to wait for a re-release. Not paying over retail for these 
mean.gif

lol i just remembered.

last year when the thunders released, i fell for FNL's "payment error"

so my card got charged 5 times, without any conifrmation e-mails, and 5 pairs of thunders showed up at my door lol
Ouch

Not sure why everyone is always worried about FNL. Woke up at 8am got 5 pairs of of them, one from NDC, went back to sleep, woke up and got both emails. Point it FNL always comes through

FNL will eventually allow you to add to cart, just people are having issues paying.

Back
Top Bottom