Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
finally was able to get a size 6 and a size 11 on finish line.. i copped a 9.5 on NDC.. the 11 is for my boy who is a cop and couldnt get a pair since he works graveyards the 6Y is for the wifey as an xmas gift....been up since 4:30 and now the journey is complete.. just need that shipping conformation from NDC and ill be a happy camper

mean.gif
 tragic
Comedy more like it

So everyone who wanted got a pair right. I mean since these were a GR and so mass produced it would be an "easy cop"

finally was able to get a size 6 and a size 11 on finish line.. i copped a 9.5 on NDC.. the 11 is for my boy who is a cop and couldnt get a pair since he works graveyards the 6Y is for the wifey as an xmas gift....been up since 4:30 and now the journey is complete.. just need that shipping conformation from NDC and ill be a happy camper

Looks like he got the 11. Must have released it from my cart after all the checkout errors. Least another NT'er got it, and its going to a fellow officer. :nthat:

Last edited:
FNL wouldnt authorize my back door order smh

pimp.gif
 @ anybody that copped what ever method you used

mean.gif
 @ being on the spa page of FNL all day but dude can thru with the

link that got straight thru but couldnt get it authorized 

Anyone else get refunded for NBA store?
Who else got refunded by NBA store. I really need to know how that happpend cause I literally was one of the first on the link, was logged in and checked out in seconds.

Better yet, did anyone get through?

Thanks to everyone posting earlier this morning about fnl. I was close to giving up and decided to stay patient and grind it out. Eventually got my sz. 12

Didn't want to be greedy and try for more since I just wanted a pair for myself. Thanks again NTers

Back
Top Bottom