Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got one pair in the cart at Eastbay ... they say I have estimated 2 hours and 20 minutes until I get to checkout. Am i doomed?

PS - big ups to #BryonRussellHustle for the Firefox "enter" tip, without that the shoe never gets in my cart.

Last edited:
Doubled up. Guy at finishline was like you won the online raffle but we can't find your winners circle info. I gave him a look[emoji]128574[/emoji]and he said no worries we'll get your box sir and scratched my name off his list. I don't have time for games.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I've tried 6 credit cards and none would go thru. I think FNL flags us "heavy hitters" 
laugh.gif
 Glad i copped them Prelude 3's off NDC
tried the same thing and then figured out the number on my bank card didnt match the cell number i was using when checking out.. after i put the correct number it was easy

I got one pair in the cart at Eastbay ... they say I have estimated 2 hours and 20 minutes until I get to checkout. Am i doomed?
No, just wait and try another site ...some people have 4-5 hour wait times so consider yourself lucky.

Foot Locker ‏@footlocker 2m
The Air Jordan 11 Retro "Gamma Blue" is sold out in men's sizes 7.5, 13.5, 15-17 and grade school sizes 4-5.5 online.

so many pairs? or very very slow check out?

Back
Top Bottom