Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not going to pick up my NTLA #RSVP pair for a size 11. I believe the pick up window was 10-4. I'm sure they'll have tons of leftover pairs after 4 since so many pairs were available online. Good luck to those still on the hunt. 

I just got order conf. from NBA store @DBCHOOPS
And did you purchase from a link when they released around 10am Eastern Time? Or earlier? I don't get how a store with their inventory/name could sell out that quick and refund so many people.... unless they were secretly sold out before the link went out.

This was one of the most hyped, yet easiest cop of the year.
I really think it depends on the experience of each person, must have been for you, it was for me but I am sure that a lot of people are going to strike out on these. I live in the Bay Area and peeps out here fiend for 11s

Whoever has a size 11 in their FTL cart and is letting it collect dust.....PLEASE LET IT GO!  
roll.gif
That was me, go back a few pages.  Another NT'er ended up getting it.

I'm still trying to tell myself that it is ok that I didn't get my pair. But myself won't listen to me and is really pissed. ARGH!!!

Foot Locker ‏@footlocker 45s
The Air Jordan 11 Retro "Gamma Blue" is sold out in men's sizes 7.5, 8, 13.5-17 and grade school sizes 4-6 online.

Hour and a half left and so far they still have my size... I'm hoping.

Got through on NDC on the first try just searched the style code. Was pretty surprised how difficult it was to get GS sizes

I just woke up and added a pair of sz 11 at FNL origin link for the hell of it and decided to let it go, too bad they're showing sold out now. GL out there peeps!

Just got a size 11 in my cart on Footlocker....wait time is 4 hours 30 minutes....checkout time = 3:06pm Central  
laugh.gif

I just don't see it happening.....

Ok, he wanted to drive by and impress a line of boys. Yes loser

impress??..........he wasnt being an *** making fun of people in line cause he copped early.........the only thing you can really call him a loser on is he probably paid to much to get them early......but hey at least he liked the shoes he copped unlike yourself...........

And did you purchase from a link when they released around 10am Eastern Time? Or earlier? I don't get how a store with their inventory/name could sell out that quick and refund so many people.... unless they were secretly sold out before the link went out.
Yeah, its highly unlikely they sold out that quick. Personally, I doubt they had them to begin with. They are owned by Fanatics.com now 

Is there any chance FNL will cancel an order even after sending a confirmation? This is my first order from there and I just want to make sure I don't need to try to lock down a pair elsewhere..

I'm about to give it up. Getting to old for this and I don't even buy sneakers like that anymore. Smh

Back
Top Bottom