• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These would've been fire :smokin

26756cf6_image.jpeg

Last edited:
of course, had them in cart at 8:01, would have been 8:00 flat but im an idiot and used a link someone posted for NDC and it wouldnt load any shoes SMH

last time i click a link from anyone again

gotta do your own handy sometimes. or have multiple windows up.

Ur insane in the membrane if u think nobody over 30 copped these. :smh:

He's insane in the membrane is he thinks no one over thirty is in this thread. I can bet that at least half of us are in the 30s.

Managed to win a raffle for my size. I was honestly shocked.. Only entered 1 raffle and there were plenty of size 10's listed on the sheet. Pretty nice in person. I wonder if the soles will yellow..

Loving these. I've owned the Concords and the black/red 11's and like these just as much. I don't care if its an OG or retro + colorway. These r just so clean. A good shoe is a good shoe. Glad I was able to get these with ease

nope...i'll say it again. they made 500,000 11s last year. Sold out waaaaay faster.

Crack pipe much?

Would love to know where your 500,000 number came from. Is this world wide? North America? Adult sizes only?

You are so low it's silly.

Can't believe all the BS hthats gone on for these gammas
The shoes are straight JUNK. Pure hypebeast shoe that's it.

Any older 30+ heads cop these?
tried but i struck out trying to stand in line with these young kids i actually like this shoe i have from the first images ill wait for the restock and maybe get lucky

lmao at these dudes who have no respect for anything but OG colorways.
laugh.gif

It's about damn time we get a new 11 high colorway. I would ****** get tired if JB kept rehashing and releasing the same ****** colors over and over

Last edited:
Crack pipe much?

Would love to know where your 500,000 number came from. Is this world wide? North America? Adult sizes only?

You are so low it's silly.
he's correct! the actual production numbers were around 550,000 Bred 11s.....These were much easier to get. Most likely around 600,000+

I think they mighta caught on

I tried the same and the twitter popped up first

On my 3g phone at that, before the cart ever loaded on my pc.

Put in the product code at 6:59am and the shoes popped up for me.

Right as I hit Submit Order, the Nikestore tweet came through.

No problems here, and I used my Galaxy S3 4G phone.

Can someone enlighten me? I heard someone was shot over these in Houston. Just when I thought my city would make it through...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom