Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

were u able to add to cart when you went through origin? i tried to add to cart and kept giving me an error saying contact customer service.. was there a step i missed or something to be able to add them to cart?
nah didn't bother, just added to wish list then to cart. Clutch bypass whoever figured this one out. I got denied like 3 or 4 times before my card went through too

kanye-fake-laugh.gif

Yes you did an amazing job posting...a gif.

Still doesn't answer the question. So I'll ask again, Who is Kanye West?

idk if these got posted yet or not but someone customized a pair of gammas into blackouts. I copped 2 pairs of gammas, might do this myself to 1 of them.

Last edited:
I
Im comfortable and stoked that NDC  orders will arrive by the 24th...  Just wondering did the majority of people who are waiting for shipping confirm from NDC pay with PP? Also, what makes peeps say, "never use PP."? I've used succesfully before and on last 2 NDC releases.
Thanks for input

I used paypal and im getting My pair tomorrow. Last time i bought the gary payton gloves sole collectors and paid with paypal as well with no problems. I found paypal to be the easier way, well, at least for me.

naw... dudes just speculating.

I meant...really? why even post that...

no clue. in reality, its a ton of orders that got placed so I'm sure its taking some time to get them all out. thats probably why they said dec 24th for everyone so that they could have a buffer.
people start getting all entitled and stuff when their stuff isn't included in the first batch.

NDC got a million orders, everyone expects a shipment in one day.... SMH

relax, you will get an email tonight most likely. even if you dont, log into your account and you will see its shipped.

has happened to me many times. not a big deal

you are getting your shoes either monday or tueday.

you guys are acting like little kids jesus

For all the Nike.com Haters.

Im on a streak

Passed on the Breds last year because i still have a fresh pair from the Defining Moments Package

Whoever used my method you're welcome lol
Glad that i helped out the NT Fam.

FNL was on that next level ish with those CC errors and that refresh screen

Just because I didn't learn about this untl now, can you tell me how you got passed the damn spa screen? Or are the steps you listed once you waited the spa screen out?

I posted the wishlist method but the fact you guys keep on mentioning it non stop is as if you want them to block it before we get those red octobers lol

Back
Top Bottom