Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I dont know why people are saying dont use PP I use it for every single purchase I make on NDC with no problems
i paid with pp and they shipped within an hour it seems like it would be easier for ndc to process a pp transaction than a cc

All the gamma 11s fights have been posted 
laugh.gif

good stuff....we all know jordans were always fresh but they died for a sec in the late 90's to mid 00's til yeezus and to a certain degree fat joe got em hot again, hell ima give eminem some credit too cause i when i was in college everyone looked at j's as black kicks til em got his pair of 4s...seems like the combo of eminem, the preppy kanye, and shoe lickin joe from mtv cribs made alot of folks put their air forces and bapes away and hop on jordans....but this is just my personal account of what i noticed growing up

you are crazy...there were brawls and lines for argyle XXIIIs...all kinds of artists rocked through the 90s and early 2000...before college dropout came out.
I was buying Ice Blue and Steel Grey Xs in '04...hell the true blues were around that time too.

Js never fell off...has nothing to do with Kanye...I'd credit him for other stuff besides Js...like leather sweatpants :D

i paid with pp and they shipped within an hour it seems like it would be easier for ndc to process a pp transaction than a cc

Same here. I always use PP on NDC. Got my order confirmation at 5:30 am and got my shipping confirmation at 830 PM and they will be here Monday.

you are crazy...there were brawls and lines for argyle XXIIIs...all kinds of artists rocked through the 90s and early 2000...before college dropout came out.
I was buying Ice Blue and Steel Grey Xs in '04...hell the true blues were around that time too.

Js never fell off...has nothing to do with Kanye...I'd credit him for other stuff besides Js...like leather sweatpants
happy.gif
im just stating from my standpoint G.......true collectors always been on top of the j's, but the fanboys you see more and more of every release are just riding the trend.

Take it Nike doesn't ship by order placed because i was in and out. Got confirmation email by 8:03. I will no longer dwell on it, just got to wait and see

Last edited:
im just stating from my standpoint G.......true collectors always been on top of the j's, but the fanboys you see more and more of every release are just riding the trend.

I'll give you that...there is a next generation prolly based off that.

After thanksgiving I actually had to explain to someone who penny hardaway was when they were buying foams...:smh:

Hi guys, just got home from overseas. Too bad I wasn't able to cop this j11s gamma. Hoping to cop somewhere here in bay area. :/

Back
Top Bottom