• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FNL UPS Ground Shipping sucks to California lol

Scheduled Delivery

Thursday, 01/02/2014, By End of Day

congrats to all who got through, ordered and received so far. as for us still in progress limbo....the wait continues. 

Last edited:
Hey fam, just wondering, my order is still processing and these are supposed to be here by Christmas? I don't see that happening.

I also have not received shipping for my NDC order. I contacted Nike Customer Service and she said ships out tonight and arrives tomorrow. 
ohwell.gif

I never truly understood the incentive behind this. What's the point of dropping 160+ on shoes if you're not going to wear them? I could understand not wearing them the first couple of months after they drop, but 4 years is simply ridiculous.

To each his own, I guess.
i never understood why people don't want to wear a shoe the first couple of months, if i'm spending 180 on a shoe.....i'm wearing it and not caring if someone else has it on.

I think these are one of my favourites out the 11 family. Definitely a real nice look. Eastbay was quick with the order to, got a shipping confirmation yesterday. So I am hoping they got sent out fist thing this morning.

I also have not received shipping for my NDC order. I contacted Nike Customer Service and she said ships out tonight and arrives tomorrow. 
ohwell.gif
Thanks for the info, I'd be shocked if my gs pair arrived tomorrow, I'm in same situation.

But I got my pair today (which shipped Saturday) so they weren't lying about receiving b4 xmas.

Just happy to have got my orders through though, not a big deal

so got my trade done. the thrist for these dont make sense TBH, just crazy and I actually like them. traded mine for ds green glows and ds weatherman foams + $60. sold both pair today, now have 500 in hand. gonna buy a pair for 300 and come out too far ahead to notice 
pimp.gif

I just received shipping confirmation from Fedex with scheduled delivery for tomorrow evening. I did the free shipping option on NDC. If any of you are going out of town I recommend customizing the delivery to have the package rerouted to a local FedEx/Kinkos/Walgreens so that nobody steals your package. 

Edit: FedEx just called and told me it will be ready for pickup at 10am. Nice.

Last edited:

so got my trade done. the thrist for these dont make sense TBH, just crazy and I actually like them. traded mine for ds green glows and ds weatherman foams + $60. sold both pair today, now have 500 in hand. gonna buy a pair for 300 and come out too far ahead to notice 
pimp.gif
What kinda moron makes that trade....

Sidenote.......FINALLY got tracking on my NDC pairs. Due to arrive tomorrow. Waiting on my FNL cancellation email and trying to figure out how to track the FootAsylum order....if they even have tracking.

Lol my ndc receipt was the same thing. No personal info. They must of just had these in boxes ready to go and just put on the shipping label. Another reason why we got them so quick.

What kinda moron makes that trade....

Sidenote.......FINALLY got tracking on my NDC pairs. Due to arrive tomorrow. Waiting on my FNL cancellation email and trying to figure out how to track the FootAsylum order....if they even have tracking.
got mine as well, not like I was sweating it or nothing, knew Nike would come thru....lol

I'm liking the pics with the jumpman on the side blacked out. Since its the 1st time the colorway has released I don't have memory to be desecrated as a custom! LOL

Back
Top Bottom