• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Same. Mine is still in queens -_-
I wonder if Jamaica has the gammas in their own sorting pile because like I said before I had a shipment of socks from NDC that left Memphis this morning and go to Jamaica after my gammas but they were delivered this morning.

Nike wasn't lying about the rush delivery... but it was supposed to be here yesterday, but who cares about it being a day late? I'm used to waiting for a package from NDC for almost 7 days for it to be delivered to the Westcoast! Delivery in 2 days!?!? I wish they'd do this for every purchase... just an idea NIKE. *wink* ,-)

P.S.

Anybody else notice they removed the personal information off the receipt?

I was really excited to get these and then I get this ******** in the mail? Looks like they used elmers glue stick to put this **** together day before release!

Did anyone elses come in this bad? ALSO is there anything I can do to remove the damn stains?? Thanks in advance.

I was really excited to get these and then I get this ******** in the mail? Looks like they used elmers glue stick to put this **** together day before release!
Did anyone elses come in this bad? ALSO is there anything I can do to remove the damn stains?? Thanks in advance.

View media item 708633

View media item 708637
that aint as bad as u making it seem
no one is gonna notice when they on ur feet
and plus shoes look worse after u beat em down anyway

Los Angeles peeps if this is the way to find the plane the shoes are in... well then i found our plane http://flightaware.com/live/flight/FDX719/history/20131223/2100Z/KMEM/KLAX

it landed about 7 hours ago I'm sure its unloaded and scanned they just haven't updated the database.
any who i would call fedex tomorrow at 7:30AM to schedule a pickup at your local office because the expected delivery time for me is 8pm.
Dang. That's hardcore work, man. :lol:

Just because the plane touched down, it can be hours before it clears though.

I got mine yesterday for what it is worth. I'm also in the greater Los Angeles area.

I wonder if Jamaica has the gammas in their own sorting pile because like I said before I had a shipment of socks from NDC that left Memphis this morning and go to Jamaica after my gammas but they were delivered this morning.
Yea im not sure but its weird.
Hopefully we get them by tonight

If it was just gluestains I could deal, but the fact that there is actual seperation on the midsole where it meets the patent toebox is what makes me ****ing steam. All they are gonna offer me is 20% off my next order and free shipping or something. I dunno... Guess I'm just pissed.. 
mean.gif

If it was just gluestains I could deal, but the fact that there is actual seperation on the midsole where it meets the patent toebox is what makes me ****ing steam. All they are gonna offer me is 20% off my next order and free shipping or something. I dunno... Guess I'm just pissed.. :smh:
oooooh ok i understand
but u still have options
sell em to someone for $300 then just try and find another pair

Out of curiosity here but I've yet hear from those bashing the early releases of these. I for one just checked and both are identical. Not to mention the general quote from resellers is virtually identical if not even more than the cost of said early releases. That being said, this release seems rather tamed compared to the raucous I expected.
Dare I even say, I feel rather disappointed

these are very underwhelming in person... just not impressed at all, even quality is worse then bred 11's... definitely flipping these.   I predict the price of these will drop to close to retail in a few months. 

I'm never shipping through FedEx again. First they tell me they'll be here Monday by 8:00 pm only to ship it freight the morning of delivery. Now they've been "on vehicle for delivery" for 6 hours :smh:

I'm never shipping through FedEx again. First they tell me they'll be here Monday by 8:00 pm only to ship it freight the morning of delivery. Now they've been "on vehicle for delivery" for 6 hours
mean.gif
relax, you'll get it by tonight. Nike shipped fedex for overnight stuff. 

Mine were supposed to be delivered by 3. Now the tracking says "N/A". I'll be highly dissappointed if these don't make it here before tomorrow

Checked the tracking and they just got delivered 10 minutes ago thank God. Lil bro should be pretty happy lol he'll prolly wanna wear em tomorrow. Relieved they got here. Hope all y'all get y'all pairs on time, hassle free!

Smh that's some bs. Seeing as these were overnight they should have made it a priority getting all the pairs delivered as promised. Still have a few more hours though we'll see if they arrive

If they don't I'm gonna rant till i get a code lmao

I'm never shipping through FedEx again. First they tell me they'll be here Monday by 8:00 pm only to ship it freight the morning of delivery. Now they've been "on vehicle for delivery" for 6 hours :smh:
At least yours are out for delivery. Mine are still at sort facility..

Back
Top Bottom