Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

If it was just gluestains I could deal, but the fact that there is actual seperation on the midsole where it meets the patent toebox is what makes me ****ing steam. All they are gonna offer me is 20% off my next order and free shipping or something. I dunno... Guess I'm just pissed.. 
mean.gif

Na some of these just the ones that just need a reason to flip them for $350 w/o being called a reseller. The main reason ppl even bothered with these. I on the other hand actually want/like them. A lil glue doesn't bother me and is nothing new with JB products these days
Man, I haven't even took mines out the box yet...I told my wife I didn't even wanna see em' in person till Christmas. But, yeah that's what it is...Everybody got a lil bit of Romo in them these day

Last edited:
I found a site with GS, US sizes 5 and 6 for $164 shipped euro site. only two size 5s and one size 6 so dont just wanna uselessly post on here lol

Last edited:
40 minute phone call so far with FedEx....the supervisor couldn't BS her way out of it with me so now I'm on hold for corporate. 

Last edited:
40 minute phone call so far with FedEx....the supervisor couldn't BS her way out of it with me so now I'm on hold for corporate. 
Goodstuff. This is some BS..
I understand that shipping companies are flooded, but the sort facility recieved my package lastnight at 9pm, and within 22 hours they couldnt get it to my house 25 min away..
They must be standing around yanking their chain

Don't even waste ur time try calling nike might not get ur package today but u may get a gift card or a code for a next cop

Goodstuff. This is some BS..
I understand that shipping companies are flooded, but the sort facility recieved my package lastnight at 9pm, and within 22 hours they couldnt get it to my house 25 min away..
They must be standing around yanking their chain
Yea mine is at Jamaica, Queens and arrived at 9:03 PM.   Yours is at the same spot I'm guessing?  The only reason I know they f'd up is because I had a seperate shipment from Nike that also got Standard Next Day Air.  That one left MEMPHIS at 4 AM today, arrived at Jamaica at 7:00 AM, and was delivered to me at 11:30 AM on Long Island....so how does something get sorted and delivered before something that arrived 10 hours later to the same facility?  

Since I got my stuff first....that means there were thousands of people who's packages were shipped after our sneakers were shipped.....

Don't even waste ur time try calling nike might not get ur package today but u may get a gift card or a code for a next cop
I'm not blaming Nike....they sent it out with plenty of time...it's FedEx's problem, and you best believe at worst I'm working in a couple of free overnight express shipments out of this bs....

I dont know whats going on in fedex for new yorkers, but i got mine monday. i guess the ones in manhattan are a lot better than the one in Queens.

I hope everything goes well with everybody receiving their pairs cause FedEx got me earlier with my bred 13s talkin bout lost package riiiigggghhhtttt it took 2 months to get my money back

Update on my FedEx call.....the corporate couldn't answer me so now they are calling me back within 48 hours to give me an official explanation.  Don't mess with people who know how businesses operate 
devil.gif

Yea mine is at Jamaica, Queens and arrived at 9:03 PM.   Yours is at the same spot I'm guessing?  The only reason I know they f'd up is because I had a seperate shipment from Nike that also got Standard Next Day Air.  That one left MEMPHIS at 4 AM today, arrived at Jamaica at 7:00 AM, and was delivered to me at 11:30 AM on Long Island....so how does something get sorted and delivered before something that arrived 10 hours later to the same facility?  

Since I got my stuff first....that means there were thousands of people who's packages were shipped after our sneakers were shipped.....
Yep theyre sitting in jamaica, and yep, complete BS. 2 of my friends received them yesterday..

Back
Top Bottom