Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was excited to receive them from NDC, but noticed a pretty big factory flaw. On the rop picture, the right shoe you can see the patent leather doesn't go straight across the toe box like in the left shoes. On the bottom picture you see the right shoe (the bottom shoe) has a taller patent leather.

I'm pretty pissed, I don't know if i should return them, rock them, or sell them. I bought them to wear, and its upsetting knowing that this error will just irritate me and will lead me to selling them.

Last edited:
Yep theyre sitting in jamaica, and yep, complete BS. 2 of my friends received them yesterday..
She did tell me that FedEx's will be having pickup for packages from 9AM-1PM tomorrow so if they do what they should, we'll be able to pick up tomorrow. 

Just as I assumed. I live in an apartment community and dumb *** Fed Ex went to my office which was closed instead of coming to my door. Gotta wait until the 26th smh

Last edited:
I'm not blaming Nike....they sent it out with plenty of time...it's FedEx's problem, and you best believe at worst I'm working in a couple of free overnight express shipments out of this bs....

That's understood but what is FedEx going to do for you give ? Just a bs excuse that their stacked with packages with nike u might get something since they promised delivery today and especially when many ain't receive their pairs

That's understood but what is FedEx going to do for you give ? Just a bs excuse that their stacked with packages with nike u might get something since they promised delivery today and especially when many ain't receive their pairs
They can't give me that BS because I had another shipment of socks which arrived to the same facility 10 hours after my gammas did.  I received that package this morning, and the gammas are still sitting there. 

This means it isn't exclusively due to volume because if it was, I would have received my gammas before the socks.

fed-ex lady rang my doorbell and sprinted back to her truck with my package like she was playing ding dong ditch....

had to chase her on foot down the block for them 
mean.gif

Was excited to receive them from NDC, but noticed a pretty big factory flaw. On the rop picture, the right shoe you can see the patent leather doesn't go straight across the toe box like in the left shoes. On the bottom picture you see the right shoe (the bottom shoe) has a taller patent leather.

I'm pretty pissed, I don't know if i should return them, rock them, or sell them. I bought them to wear, and its upsetting knowing that this error will just irritate me and will lead me to selling them.
mine came a lil flawed as well.. on the left shoe the "23" on the back is a bit crooked and not straight like the right...im going to try to call nike and get some kind of coupon or something. i really don't want to sell them

Fed ex just delivered my package ....good b/c the local news here in Dallas is saying that UPS is delayed and overwhelmed with packages due to that snow storm from 3 weeks ago. FNL package is still set to be delivered on Friday.

The top problem I had on all 11's I bought. But it was slightly less than that

They can't give me that BS because I had another shipment of socks which arrived to the same facility 10 hours after my gammas did.  I received that package this morning, and the gammas are still sitting there. 

This means it isn't exclusively due to volume because if it was, I would have received my gammas before the socks.

Ain't know about them socks their still gonna give u a vs excuse they always do

Ain't know about them socks their still gonna give u a vs excuse they always do
lol I already spoke to corporate and they couldn't explain their way out of it.  None of them had an explanation for it.  I also was a business major and studied business logistics so while I don't know exactly how they run their system I have an idea of how it operates.   All they try to say is that they were on separate flights and in separate groups.  Well that is great...but once they arrive at Jamaica that means nothing, they get put into a sorting area, and are supposed to get sorted out in the order that they arrive into this area.  For some reason...ours are apparently already sorted, and just sitting on the truck waiting to be shipped to their local FedEx's, while shipments that arrived 10 hours later are being delivered.  That is completely negligent. 

Last edited:
Wellgosh order was shipped on Monday via FedEx international from UK and arrived today in Calif. on Tuesday at 11:00am.  Incredibly fast, and no customs fees either.  Total out of pocket was cheaper than FNL and EB with better shipping service.  Will definitely recommend wellgosh in the future.

Last edited:
Imagine if they are just sitting there while FedEx is replacing all of our real Gammas with fakes.  I seriously doubt that is happening but man would that suck....

Imagine if they are just sitting there while FedEx is replacing all of our real Gammas with fakes.  I seriously doubt that is happening but man would that suck....
.....like what?.........

the fact that you even considered there being a chance of that happening has me worried about you son

If my Gammas were a gift I would be beyond pissed at Fed Ex but they are for me so im good. 26th it is

Back
Top Bottom