Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got mine from NDC and I must say that I love this color way. I thought I would get a couple of pairs to trade for other things but I like them so much I will keep 2 pairs. I think the people who say that this was a bad color way or this release was a flop are straight cray.

Not a flop at all, heck I'm kicking myself for not attempting to double up last weekend. I'm on the lookout for a restock now def want that second pair.

These with some nice jeans and a simple hoody or sweater are going to look really clean

I got mine from NDC and I must say that I love this color way. I thought I would get a couple of pairs to trade for other things but I like them so much I will keep 2 pairs. I think the people who say that this was a bad color way or this release was a flop are straight cray.

This. I copped a second pair for trade bait but I might end up keeping both and retire my bred 11s and rock these then stash the second pair

dudes on IG calling my gammas fake....
roll.gif
r they

These are pretty dope. I jelly that everyone in my family got these. I got timed out on NDC. Both my Bros my girl cousin got it for her boyfriend and my slow *** cousin got his pair. Although I did pick some '00 vvvvvnds space jams, I really wanted these.

my thoughts exactly. These are fuego.

Merry christmas NT!

I have to say, i already knew my man got me these, but i was still all giddy opening them up.

And on top of it all, i found a perfect matchi g Polo for my man for christmas. I didnt think it was gonna be that close, but when he put it up to the blue....perfect! He was so excited.

View media item 709557
Now.... if I can just get my hands on the dmp pack for the low (sorry, I will not pay $800+ for 2 pair of shoes) then my set will be complete. On a side note, people complain about why JB didn't use the pull out box last year....after getting these shoes out, the pull out box is a pain in the you know what!

Wait, didn't use the pull out box last year? You sure? I'm 99% sure I got a pull out box.

These are pretty dope. I jelly that everyone in my family got these. I got timed out on NDC. Both my Bros my girl cousin got it for her boyfriend and my slow *** cousin got his pair. Although I did pick some '00 vvvvvnds space jams, I really wanted these.
dont give up yet, these will restock. i just got a pair off FNL that i expect to be cancelled lol, guess ill find out tomorro.

Im so mad at myself right now... Told my cousin i get these for xmas and all my attempts to land em have failed...

I wont give up though i will get balenciagas in return :pimp:

Last edited:
These comments dont make much sense to me......... Anyway they are very nice imo!!  Got them in yesterday and was very impressed. Would love another pair for the gym.  Merry Christmas NT.
How doesn't my comment make sense to you? I was commenting on how someone thinks an 11 doesn't fit in with the other previous releases

Back
Top Bottom