Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hop on it. if you want it that bad. it'll settle for 250 flat in a few months. it'll be hard to find it any cheaper.
I'm no trying to pay more than 250 myself lol, eh I guess I'll just wait until someone decides they want to let em go for that

Last edited:
Do you think these will restock and if yeah why? I might have to bite the bullet but don't really want too

omg was just on ebay lookin around and even the matching  JB gamma 11 clothing is rape. $65 for the t shirt and and $120 for the crew neck sweater
roll.gif
. I knew I shoulda got the shirt when they first came out before the release of the kicks. Oh and someone has a gamma 11 shirt for sale on ebay and has the shoes to show matching colors and the shoes fake af lmao!!

Last edited:
These will most likely restock around late February or March, during NDC's quarterly restock. Past 11s have restocked multiple times, can't see why these won't.

my NDC pair was not delivered on the 24th as scheduled and has in fact never turned up... there were no shipment scan updates since 23rd so I emailed Nike to query the status and yesterday got this little doozy of a reply:

We have initiated a damaged package tracer investigation with FedEx. FedEx notified me that your package was emptied and damaged in transit.

Unfortunately, the Air Jordan 11 Retro Three-Quarter Men's Shoe you ordered is out of stock and cannot be reshipped. I have refunded your original form of payment for the missing item(s). You will receive a separate email detailing this refund.

WTH - so my shoes were literally hijacked off a FedEx truck??? did this happen to others - i can't be the only one, can i???

between this and getting shut out for the bred 1's i'm quite disappointed, but find the situation somewhat amusing in that ridiculous kind of way (the legendary hype of the XIs). i must say i am not very impressed by how Nike handled things though... i figured it would be a long shot to replace the shoes, but they did not even give a half-assed apology for the inconvenience... basically just a "too bad here is your money back." I understand crap happens and figured replacement would be unlikely though i feel they could have reserved some stock for possible exchanges (similar to other limited edition goods) - does this mean if a customer receives a shoddy quality product with factory mistakes or damaged goods during transit, his/her only recourse is to return for refund? This is not making me want to continue to support a company...

Anyway, since i refuse to reward resellers on the secondary markets i guess it's just not meant to be...

wenjamin wenjamin if you got tracking then something is definitely wrong. I would call instead of emailing. looks like they hit you with some sort of company line.

@wenjamin sorry to hear about what happened.. Same thing happened to me with the laneys.. One packaged never arrived and the other was the wrong size... nike told me it was no longer available so only thing they could do was refund me

my NDC pair was not delivered on the 24th as scheduled and has in fact never turned up... there were no shipment scan updates since 23rd so I emailed Nike to query the status and yesterday got this little doozy of a reply:
WTH - so my shoes were literally hijacked off a FedEx truck??? did this happen to others - i can't be the only one, can i???

does this mean if a customer receives a shoddy quality product with factory mistakes or damaged goods during transit, his/her only recourse is to return for refund? This is not making me want to continue to support a company...

Anyway, since i refuse to reward resellers on the secondary markets i guess it's just not meant to be...

That exactly what they did to me with my messed up pair. Rep just said here a refund n sent it back. Have a happy new year.

Last edited:
Well going against NT advice I kept contacting JD and DPD until i could get someone on the phone in the customs office....

sure enough $54 fee :smh: she said its the receivers responsibility to check for fees.

never paid any customs ever until now. oh well what can you do

That suck, I was so temped to try international too. Glad I didn't, I got plenty here in the state.

These will most likely restock around late February or March, during NDC's quarterly restock. Past 11s have restocked multiple times, can't see why these won't.
besides the bred 11s that restocked late february or march, have they also restocked the concords, and cool greys around the same time when those came out??

I'm still waiting on my Size.co.uk pair that I ordered on Dec 22nd. It has been in customs since Dec 26th.

So I called the shipper DPD UK and was told to call their New York office at (718) 553-8740.

I was told that there is a customs fee of $53.80 WTF!! The shoes cost $221.35. If they had been under $200 there would have been no customs fee.

I'm never ordering anything over $200 from Size.co.uk again. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on my Size.co.uk pair that I ordered on Dec 22nd. It has been in customs since Dec 26th.

So I called the shipper DPD UK and was told to call their New York office at (718) 553-8740.

I was told that there is a customs fee of $53.80 WTF!! The shoes cost $221.35. If they had been under $200 there would have been no customs fee.

I'm never ordering anything over $200 from Size.co.uk again. :smh:
that's odd..I ordered the 11s last yr from size and didnt hit with customs

That's a bit much for 220.  I used to import items all the time and for something valued at 5k, I got hit with a customs bill of around 250.

Ok. Has anyone who ordered their pairs from foot asylum got word that they have to pay customs fees from this release???

I'm never ordering anything over $200 from Size.co.uk again.
mean.gif
Did you get a tracking number from Size? Mine just says dispatched and hopefully I don't get hit like that with the fees 
laugh.gif

Ordered another pair from sns on fri or sat of last week. They came in today. Amazing time.

Foot asylum ordered on release day still has no status… smdh

Back
Top Bottom