Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So my pair from FNL just came in to California and holy ****... What an atrocity.
mean.gif
The box is so crushed that I can't even get the shoes out. Wish these came in from NDC so I could do something about it but damn. Any recommendations?

Wow , that is bad . My pair came in today as well here in cali from fnl but the box is perfect ... u could get some coupons from fnl if you contacty them i mean better thn nothing

Yeah, that's the reason why I haven't pushed the dent down since I saw the plastic when I opened it and it's bent, so it might be broken. How do I bring this up to FNL though, cause it's not like NDC where you can chat with a rep online and show em a pic of what I'm talking about?

NDC couldn't careless either. They'll straight up tell u to return it.

Received my Foot Asylum order today. I'm in California btw. No extra fees. Had to sign for them. Didn't receive tracking or anything, just a confirmation email when I placed the order. Got a follow up email from them a couple days later asking to rate my experience, so I figured they were close.

Hang in there y'all.

Last edited:
View media item 723294Dont know if you guys figured it out already, because i havent checked the thread since last week, but these were in fact pre boxed from NDC. Aside from the receipt without any info on it, i went to reuse the box they shipped my gammas in, and this is what i found after i ripped the shipping label off.
Size 8 is the size i got.
Not that it really matters but just for those that were curious. Dont know if this was already found out

Last edited:
Man that box is horrible.
As someone who collect shoes I find the box just as important as having the actual shoes it self.

For all who are waiting on Foot Asylum orders, take that Royal Mail tracking number they gave you, and plug it into the USPS tracking on the website. Should give you updated info. Everybody should have theirs by the end of the week. 

For all who are waiting on Foot Asylum orders, take that Royal Mail tracking number they gave you, and plug it into the USPS tracking on the website. Should give you updated info. Everybody should have theirs by the end of the week. 
It didn't work for me.  There are 4 numbers which one are you referring to?

Parcel No

Senders Ref

Consignment

DPD Group Ref

I just noticed this on the DPD website:

The parcel is being processed through customs clearance pending the payment of duties and taxes applicable on these goods

mean.gif

Mine came in from FNL and I'm also in Cali through ups. No problems here. Mine was double boxed. Did yours come in a bag?

Mine came in from FNL and I'm also in Cali through ups. No problems here. Mine was double boxed. Did yours come in a bag?

Double boxed as well. The funny thing is that the box had a tiny little dent on it, but I was thinking my shoes were gonna be safe, until I opened the box and saw that... :x

Double boxed as well. The funny thing is that the box had a tiny little dent on it, but I was thinking my shoes were gonna be safe, until I opened the box and saw that... :x
Maybe you can post it on their twitter and see what they say? I would think they would want to rectify the situation if it's put on their own social media account.

It didn't work for me.  There are 4 numbers which one are you referring to?

Parcel No

Senders Ref

Consignment

DPD Group Ref
The Royal Mail tracking that Foot Asylum gives you. It should start with 2 letters and end with 2 letters. Mines end with GB. Plug that whole thing into the USPS tracking website. It should show you what has occurred since its been in the U.S.

Maybe you can post it on their twitter and see what they say? I would think they would want to rectify the situation if it's put on their own social media account.

That's not a bad idea, but I just combed over there Twitter feed and saw a few cases like mine where they didn't offer much help other than returning. Guess I'm SOL for this pair... :smh:

So my pair from FNL just came in to California and holy ****... What an atrocity.
mean.gif
The box is so crushed that I can't even get the shoes out. Wish these came in from NDC so I could do something about it but damn. Any recommendations?

​
dude thats inexcusable.. and i was pissed my OG 1 breds had a rip in the box.. 

I'm sick right now....UPS tried to deliver my gammas 3 times, and all 3 times I was at work. I left them a signed note on my door telling them to leave the box at my neighbors and if that wasn't possible to please allow me to pick them up at the customer center.

The dikkhead UPS driver leaves the final delivery attempt post it note on top of my note. I call UPS and they tell me the package is being sent back to finish line. I call finish line and they tell me there is no way for them to track my package once it gets to the distribution center. All they can do for me is give me a refund.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys???

I'm fukking sick to my stomach right now

Last edited:

I'm sick right now....UPS tried to deliver my gammas 3 times, and all 3 times I was at work. I left them a signed note on my door telling them to leave the box at my neighbors and if that wasn't possible to please allow me to pick them up at the customer center.

The dikkhead UPS driver leaves the final delivery attempt post it note on top of my note. I call UPS and they tell me the package is being sent back to finish line. I call finish line and they tell me there is no way for them to track my package once it gets to the distribution center. All they can do for me is give me a refund.

If you knew you wasn't going to be home you could've gotten them to leave it at an usp store for you to pick it up at a later date. You just had to contact ups beforehand.

Dont know if you guys figured it out already, because i havent checked the thread since last week, but these were in fact pre boxed from NDC. Aside from the receipt without any info on it, i went to reuse the box they shipped my gammas in, and this is what i found after i ripped the shipping label off.
Size 8 is the size i got.
Not that it really matters but just for those that were curious. Dont know if this was already found out
Normally nike.com orders are not prepackaged, but with the code for 2 day shipping they probably did it to make the process faster. The footlocker family orders from new releases are all prepacked though with no receipts. 

Haven't had it happen to me but they do day I they'll only make 3 attempts. That's why I signed up for ups my choice. You can have them deliver to another address or leave it at the UPS center for you to pickup. If I were you I'd try to sign up and reroute the package if they haven't sent it back yet.

If you knew you wasn't going to be home you could've gotten them to leave it at an usp store for you to pick it up at a later date. You just had to contact ups beforehand.
Yeah I know man. I'm kicking myself in the *** for this too. I was so busy during the holidays. I ****** myself. It sucks so bad to know I finally got through on finish line after always failing with the big releases. I'm just sitting here smh in shock. Damn!!!!

Haven't had it happen to me but they do day I they'll only make 3 attempts. That's why I signed up for ups my choice. You can have them deliver to another address or leave it at the UPS center for you to pickup. If I were you I'd try to sign up and reroute the package if they haven't sent it back yet.
They sent it back already. Even finish line tried to re route it but was unsuccessful. I waited on hold like a half hour. I just don't understand why Finish line cant send it right back to me. They said as soon as its scanned in at the distribution center it automatically becomes a return/refund. smh

agreed. UPS my choice is cool. you can "pre-sign" all your packages so the driver will just leave it there. since i've signed up, i've never had a missed delivery. sending to a UPS store costs $5 tho, which is dumb. fedex does it for free

Back
Top Bottom