Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would advise people to NEVER order from Foot Asylum. I ordered the raptor 7's when they dropped from foot asylum. It was a complete nightmare... I ended up on the phone with customer service every week for about 3 weeks. It took almost a month to get my package, it was NOT double boxed and you don't need to sign for it. The boxes came mangled. I ordered 2 pairs and BOTH pairs had VERY bad noticeable factory flaws.

You care or you wouldn't have responded. Multiple people resonded because multiple people saw how FOS your post was meng. Now you want to change the subject to production numbers which wasn't your orignal statement that members responded about. You were wrong, stop caring so much...

My post always had to do with production numbers. Maybe you were too emotional to notice.

What does "it's harder to get a size 15 anyway," mean? What does, "can't you only buy them from certain stores," mean? Then I even clarified it for some of you who dwelled on one sentence. :rolleyes

I would advise people to NEVER order from Foot Asylum. I ordered the raptor 7's when they dropped from foot asylum. It was a complete nightmare... I ended up on the phone with customer service every week for about 3 weeks. It took almost a month to get my package, it was NOT double boxed and you don't need to sign for it. The boxes came mangled. I ordered 2 pairs and BOTH pairs had VERY bad noticeable factory flaws.

Last time I heard of this problem was with the concords. Some of the overseas sites took nearly a month.

My post always had to do with production numbers. Maybe you were too emotional to notice.

What does "it's harder to get a size 15 anyway," mean? What does, "can't you only buy them from certain stores," mean? Then I even clarified it for some of you who dwelled on one sentence.
eyes.gif

Last time I heard of this problem was with the concords. Some of the overseas sites took nearly a month.
Yeah I mean, I have ordered from many different places, but Foot Asylum is the one place I will never order from again. Def stands out as the worst place I have ordered from ever lol.

What does "it's harder to get a size 15 anyway," mean? What does, "can't you only buy them from certain stores," mean? Then I even clarified it for some of you who dwelled on one sentence.
eyes.gif

The statement that was FOS was "nobody buys a size 15 to resell" It was FOS when you wrote it and it's still FOS now that you're dancing around it. Just move on. You were wrong about that, it's over....

Last edited:
The statement that was FOS was "nobody buys a size 15 to resell" It was FOS when you wrote it and it's still FOS now that you're dancing around it. Just move on. You were wrong about that, it's over....

There's nothing to dance around. Do you think I really meant NOBODY buys a 15 to resell? The average run of the mill wanna be reseller isn't buying a 15. If I say nobody bought the Jordan I 94, does that mean I literally meant nobody?

It was done a long time ago, but you kept adding your two cents mad late for no reason.

Besides why are you so emotional over my statement? Did I offend you? You want me to send you some tissue kid?

There's nothing to dance around. Do you think I really meant NOBODY buys a 15 to resell? The average run of the mill wanna be reseller isn't buying a 15. If I say nobody bought the Jordan I 94, does that mean I literally meant nobody?

It was done a long time ago, but you kept adding your two cents mad late for no reason.

Besides why are you so emotional over my statement? Did I offend you? You want me to send you some tissue kid?
I am often offended by ignorance, and yes you offended me. LOL Now you getting all literal on me, and I thought you didn't care. Being that you didn't really mean what you typed I guess we're done here...Thanks Tito

Last edited:

View media item 769665

Any body have different manufacture dates on there gamma 11's?

My right shoe has 10-07-13 and my left shoe says 10-11-13.

Just wondering if this is normal.

I checked all my other Jordans and on both shoes there the same. These are the only ones that are different.

Thanks

^ Not sure.

My pair on both feet say 7/10/13 - 8/20/13.

EDIT: Just realized your start/end dates are late.

Idk. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just don't know why my manufacture dates are different and others are the same. I've never seen /heard of this. But I guess it's entirely possible.

I still don't get why people hated on these when pics surfaced(or until now). People wanted a true blackout when this IS a blackout. Tiny hits of yellow and blue but that's it, are people THAT particular? They can't be.

Can someone chime in?

I still don't get why people hated on these when pics surfaced(or until now). People wanted a true blackout when this IS a blackout. Tiny hits of yellow and blue but that's it, are people THAT particular? They can't be.

Can someone chime in?

issues been addressed so many times its not even funny.

Can someone chime in?
honestly I liked them when I saw the first pics and I still do, the yellow doesn't wow me but the rest of the shoe is dope

I never understood why people hated them. They were as basic a retro+ as you could get.

Maybe it was that people wanted the Columbia's.

I think now a lot of people up here are the opposite of hypebeast. They just like to hate on everything. Especially if it's not an OG colorway.

In five years they'll probably be people wanting these to retro.

I never understood why people hated them. They were as basic a retro+ as you could get.

Maybe it was that people wanted the Columbia's.

I think now a lot of people up here are the opposite of hypebeast. They just like to hate on everything. Especially if it's not an OG colorway.

In five years they'll probably be people wanting these to retro.

It's funny you say the opposite hype beast thing I was thinking that myself the other day.

Back
Top Bottom