Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Might as well start camping now fam. If you about that life lol. I'll be the first to tell you I'm not
Well at this particular mall they dont allow camping and the cops yellow tape the parking lot and wont let anyone in the mall parking lot til 630am. I got my yeezy foams from this mall this way. Once they drop that tape its like the running of the bulls tho but with 10+ cops its actually pretty fair. The cops basically run the release

Last edited:
O
That's one awkward phone call.

"Hey who is this I'm talking to? Alright so can you hold a size 11.5 for $250"

Id rather ask in person but I feel you
Gotta make sure its the right person that answers, andt they outta know what time it is by now anyway.
Oh iight

From what my friend who is still heavy into kicks he told me this is the norm in NYC these days with workers holding pairs down for a tip.

From what my friend who is still heavy into kicks he told me this is the norm in NYC these days with workers holding pairs down for a tip.
Its the only way i will cop Js down here in ATL. Its just simply WAY too hard and too corrupt to cop manually down here so if i cant beat em i join em. And i havent missed a release yet with paying an emoloyee to hold my shoes. The extra $30-50 i spend is well worth it to me, and i will continue to purchase this way. Could care less what anybody else thinks or says about it, its my money and my time and ill spend it however i see fit.

Last edited:
Its the only way i will cop Js down here in ATL. Its just simply WAY too hard and too corrupt to cop manually down here so if i cant beat em i join em. And i havent missed a release yet with paying an emoloyee to hold my shoes. The extra $30-50 i spend is well worth it to me, and i will continue to purchase this way. Could care less what anybody else thinks or says about it, its my money and my time and ill spend it however i see fit.

You have to do that for GR kicks?

You have to do that for GR kicks?
I dont HAVE to do anything. But its just the way i prefer to cop all my Js. Even the GRs. Sure i could stand in line for hours with little kids and heathens with no jobs and no money. But id rather not. Espcially if i dont HAVE to. And i aint bout wasting time and gas driving somewhere and entering in some raffles(which are all rigged anyway). It doesnt even make any since to me personally to go about it any other way. Ive done the lines and the raffles and that aint for me. Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Yeah seriously $30-50 to secure a pair is worth every penny. Sure I prefer the retail but most likely you'll fail in big city like ATL and will have to cop at resale. It's funny because if you bought gammas at $250 at resale it's a hell of a deal but when you tip the employee $50 for secured pair, it's not worth it? And you have to figure if your time is valuable.... Camping out for couple hours or even longer to MAYBE get a pair AND deal with all the people there is worth $50 to you then by all means go for it. I never tipped an employee yet but it's so tempting because I have struck out on all raffles and I live in a small town. Can't imagine what it's like in ATL

Yeah seriously $30-50 to secure a pair is worth every penny. Sure I prefer the retail but most likely you'll fail in big city like ATL and will have to cop at resale. It's funny because if you bought gammas at $250 at resale it's a hell of a deal but when you tip the employee $50 for secured pair, it's not worth it? And you have to figure if your time is valuable.... Camping out for couple hours or even longer to MAYBE get a pair AND deal with all the people there is worth $50 to you then by all means go for it. I never tipped an employee yet but it's so tempting because I have struck out on all raffles and I live in a small town. Can't imagine what it's like in ATL
Couldnt have said it better myself. Repped. U hit the nail right on the head with this one. And ATL is horrible, cant imagine it being any worse honestly.

Yeah, I live in the bay area where hypebeasts are everywhere.  I'm sure that all the connects are locked down so they'll start pricing up on who they'll be hooking up.  This is why the $30-$50 is sweet.  Not to mention the heartache that you do not have to endure when missing an online cop or the crappy server glitching, backdoor early, links, waking up at 4:30AM PST, sleeping early on Friday.  Come to think of it, who's in the Bay needing some fish...I'm in, hahahaha.

O
That's one awkward phone call.

"Hey who is this I'm talking to? Alright so can you hold a size 11.5 for $250"

Id rather ask in person but I feel you
Gotta make sure its the right person that answers, andt they outta know what time it is by now anyway.
Oh iight

Can't beat em, join em. Look like I'll be tipping for those Infrareds in December.

I mean yeah id rather not pay above retail ever either but in my city of ATL thats just gonna take too much effort and time that outweighs the extra $30-50 im willing to spend to tip an employee. I personally would much rather deal with an employee at an Authoritzed Nike Retailer than to deal with some reseller, i know that for damn sure. But hey thats just me. I know i dont ever have to worry bout gettin any fakes. Get my shoes in person right at the cash register on release day, no line and in and out of mall in 5 mins. And dont have to pay upfront either like with bots and pre orders online. I can completely understand tho not wanting to pay anything extra, especially if thats all your funds allow. But i like knowing that i already know that in 3 weeks when them Thunder 14s drop im already locked in for at least one pair. Different strokes for different folks though. Jus my take

Last edited:
isnt VMVinc the one that Nightwing did a review on, and he dissected the shoe and opened it up (cool grey xi) and the air unit was FLAT lol

Back
Top Bottom