Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

For those of you who ordered from Sneakerhead.com when you track your order did it progress. When I track mine it still says departure scan with no progress.But it shows that it's going to be delivered on time for tomorrow.

I will have these in hand tomorrow. All my DMV heads there will be a bunch of these all over on Saturday. DTLR, Shoe City, Major, Sports Zone etc.

FWIW, a Nike rep told me there are only 300 pairs of these High Strap BRED 1's releasing. I don't personally believe that that is true seeing as how somany people already got them and they aren't being sold for $200+, but you never know. She told me people will be lining up for them and that I shoudl callat 7AM to order on the phone if I want to secure a pair. Whatever, I'ma hit up Niketown in the late AM and see if they got 'em still. If they are goneby then, maybe she was right. We'll see, good luck to all.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

FWIW, a Nike rep told me there are only 300 pairs of these High Strap BRED 1's releasing. I don't personally believe that that is true seeing as how so many people already got them and they aren't being sold for $200+, but you never know. She told me people will be lining up for them and that I shoudl call at 7AM to order on the phone if I want to secure a pair. Whatever, I'ma hit up Niketown in the late AM and see if they got 'em still. If they are gone by then, maybe she was right. We'll see, good luck to all.

If this is true, that would explain why stores that do have them only have 1 pair each size.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

For those of you who ordered from Sneakerhead.com when you track your order did it progress. When I track mine it still says departure scan with no progress. But it shows that it's going to be delivered on time for tomorrow.
My tracking shows that it is progressing. I guess it just depends on where you are located whether it needs to make any other stops beforearriving.

I called Footaction in the A not getting them. Athlete's Foot already sold all of theirs. But DTLR got them.

DTLR has them right now? Are any of the stores in the A gonna wait until the 22nd to release them?

Originally Posted by DJ236

I called Footaction in the A not getting them. Athlete's Foot already sold all of theirs. But DTLR got them.
DTLR has them right now? Are any of the stores in the A gonna wait until the 22nd to release them?

They not selling them until Saturday.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

For those of you who ordered from Sneakerhead.com when you track your order did it progress. When I track mine it still says departure scan with no progress. But it shows that it's going to be delivered on time for tomorrow.

thats the same thing mine is saying, but i take it they will get here tomorrow

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I will have these in hand tomorrow. All my DMV heads there will be a bunch of these all over on Saturday. DTLR, Shoe City, Major, Sports Zone etc.

thanks for the info.....

*calling*

mad.gif
Niketown Denver doesn't have any info on these yet. Must mean theyare a Quickstrike release. The guy said they may show up tomorrow night and to call back. How annoying. If these are gonna be that hard to get, I'mover it, not worth the trouble. I'll mess with them phat lows, lol.

still no word on houston?... i absolutely NEED these!!!... and im not gonna pay more than retail

I just got them in yesterday and they're quite nice.

However, they do not compare to my 01 blk/royals. I think the height is about the same but
the material is quite different. Also, the jumpman logo in the back and the tongue really don't do much for me.

Another thing I want to mention is the shape of the tongue and overall shoe... it's hard to describe, but tongue is kind of stiff and it sits kinda funny
in the shoes... couldn't get it to look good after trying to adjust it for a while. Also the similar to the IV's, the overall shape of the shoe seemsdifferent from the 01 release...
they seem... a bit longer in the shoelace area...

Regardless, I am happy with the shoes and good luck to the rest of you guys.

Are there any longer laces to replace the red ones? I bought some 54" ones and they aren't long enough. Any help would be appreciated

just bought a pair for my bro off uptempoair for 150 shipped

all they got left is a sz 13

All people in NYC they have them in a store called sneaker market. In ridgewood queens for retail they have plenty of pairs.
The store number is (718) 497-2505. The address is 5646 Myrtle Ave.

mine showed up today. I got them from BNYC just before they raised the price . $110 no tax no shipping.
I'm happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom