Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by retro1s

Originally Posted by rceefresh

I have a feeling that these aren't as 'limited' as people think...

I just really hope they are cause I don't like seeing other people at school with the same shoes as me. lol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

ANYWHERE IN MINNEAPOLIS?
nerd.gif

If there is a will, there is always a way...

i think i am able to get a bunch of sizes. so PM me ur size if you need help.

cuttin the strap looks nice i guess but not something i would be willing to do. besides your shoes look scarred lol

Just got mine in today. I'm satisfied with my purchase. Now I have to go hunt down some royal phats.

Here are some pictures:

w/ flash

still cannot find stores here in houston that will carry these on saturday.

Looks like I'm going to have to order through NDC.

Will these be available on eastbay? Finishline?

Got Mine....and I'm very happy....I just need to find my black laces that are long enough...flash kinda made them look funny
343857201.jpg

343857197.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

any info in houston?
called every finishline, footaction, champs and footlocker in the H. all negative.

Shieks at the Galleria might have them (according to someone here on NT) but I called there as well and nada.....

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

any info in houston?
called every finishline, footaction, champs and footlocker in the H. all negative.

Shieks at the Galleria might have them (according to someone here on NT) but I called there as well and nada.....

so the galleria might??
i called there and they told me they werent gettin em either
yeah i called every store in houston
no ones gettin the breds. sneakerlab in katy is gettin the other 2 pairs though.
ohwell.gif

They're missing one crucial element.

The jumpman keychain.

It isn't that big of a deal. They just look naked without them.

Nice pics everyone.

Okay so im a lil confused..
indifferent.gif
..which is higher..these strap1s thatare about to release or the 01 retros?...one of you guys posted a pic that makes these look like skyscrapers..
tired.gif
eyes.gif
..not a good look

8e316f1f1eceafe361fd8c07d641e37b7f1d9b90.pjpg

Man just called a few local joints and they ain't getting them. Still waiting for a local vendor and NT to see if they're getting their shipment intime.

you guys should just be patient and wait for release date. Most people who work at finishline, footaction, etc. don't even know wth you were talking about.lol

^^^Ya, and the people that work at those stores are usually full of crap. Here in the bay, they be hella lying.

Back
Top Bottom