Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

o god..u guys startin 2 make me wonder now about nike.com..this will be my first time tryna cop from there...hopefully it works..
ohwell.gif
..although i kinda feel like throwin in the towel n goin 2 bed....damn..i wishi could have just been able to buy these in stores..i still dont kno of 1 single store that gon get these..dam shame
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

all righty, just got off work and ready to stay up a bit with some of y'all. lets do this!

I'm not going through all these pages from my phone, but how did these do on Eastbay, Finishline etc....

I see these as an alright shoe, but nothing to go crazy over.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I just hope sneakerhead won't cancel my order
eyes.gif

Has that happened to anyone?

To me... Did Nike send anyone else a $25 gift card for the cancellation of the Doernbecher 1s?

199314875_o.jpg

s dubl, i guess most everyone is waitin for them to release on ndc. unfortunately, you and i are looking for the same size i think...

That sucks...

I just can't get past that patch to hold the strap on the heel.

A mid top version of these would be copped, but this strap non sense ruins it for me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

That sucks...

I just can't get past that patch to hold the strap on the heel.

A mid top version of these would be copped, but this strap non sense ruins it for me.
Some people had cut the patch off and it didn't look half bad

^^tat suks especially for the DB 1s?
good luck to all whos going to get them from NDC...i scooped mines already from bnyonline.com =)

If I got these which I won't, but I wouldn't cut the patch on the back.

Biggest mod I'd do to a pair of kicks is change the laces, but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom