Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Used the free shipping code when i ordered from ndc, cause every dollar counts (pardon my mentality). I just had to pay the sales tax. Received my shippingconfirmation with the tracking # tonight. All in all, it wasn't a difficult purchase. My estimated date of delivery is the 29th. Hopefully it gets to mydoorstep by then.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

got my confirmation! Ground Shippieeees FTW!!!

x2
happy.gif

Originally Posted by d0njaye

Got my confirmation..

should be getting them dec 2nd..day before my birthday!

Con Grads Kid .. where did u cop from ???
Originally Posted by xmocncrds

just got my shipment in...NOT FOR SALE....
2evditu.jpg

WHY ??? DAMN man thats crazy .. DOPE tho .

Confirmation came at 1 something this morning. Ill be getting them 11/29 like everyone else. And i used free ground. As i said earlier, free ground alwayscomes through. Now on to the XX3's this weekend

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by d0njaye

Got my confirmation..

should be getting them dec 2nd..day before my birthday!
Con Grads Kid .. where did u cop from ???
whassup rico..called around just about everywhere in san jose but had no luck. i didnt wanna take my chances at shoe palace on release date, so ijust copped on nike.com

laugh.gif
at the ground shippees coming out mad.

Enjoy your shoes, I know I will. $14 is nothing, lets be honest. If that is a big deal to yall, then buying shoes shouldn't really be a top priority.

i personally still am amazed at how everyone is on these so hard, but i guess it can be attributed to the og colorway...

too funny. at first, everyone was hatin because of the strap. now they're doing backflips cuz of a confirmation #. others are talking about paying $200.glad i got mine on saturday for retail!

Ha, Ha, got my conformation today, and I got ground shipping. Easy pick up on Nike.com. I knew they would come through. So far NDC has never failed me, and Ialways get the ground shipping.

the hating stopped when they saw the strap was removeable... no1 cared to talk about them because people assumed they would be easy to get and then got worriedthat they might not get a pair once they saw how limited they were... Just because you had an easy time getting a pair and thus didn't have to trip overanything doesn't mean you can fault people who had a hard time.

Very true, I thought these were going to be a pretty easy cop, I figured if I couldn't get them on release day
I would at least be able to hit ebay and get them for slightly above retail...but the prices i've been seeing are crazy!!

Thank God Blends came thru in the crunch!!
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Didnt know the strap could be removed on these...

Haven't been on NT in a few weeks, just moved into a new spot.

Anybody in NY/NJ know where I can cop a Sz. 12?

I think if the strap wasn't removable then it would be a different story. I personally would of copped wether its removable or not imo. But since itsremovable like everyone was hoping opinions change and that it was pretty hard to find in most areas I think these release killed the cdp 1 lol.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

laugh.gif
at the ground shippees coming out mad.

Enjoy your shoes, I know I will. $14 is nothing, lets be honest. If that is a big deal to yall, then buying shoes shouldn't really be a top priority.

Co-sign. I understand if they wanna save money but c'mon now, $14. :/

Back
Top Bottom