Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair from WSS just reached customs in NYC hopefully it clears ASAP so I could have them by Friday considering I live in Brooklyn 
grin.gif
 (wishful thinking)

real talk, y'all need to stop complaining. Shut up, and if you see a comment you don't like, don't acknowledge it. Y'all act like you needa maintain internet pride, and yes, this is coming from someone with a dreaded LOW POST COUNT!
roll.gif

Anyway, I talked to a dude trying to size swap a 13 for an 11, if he can't by Friday, he will sell them to me for $240. I'm just glad that there are still decent people in this game. Another member from here offered me a price of 275, even though he had an offer for 300, simply on the principal that we talked first and I was from NT. Good to see this type of thing with such a hyped release. I understand all the hype, but y'all arguing about the leather and then making it personal are straight clowns hahaha.

and i can also come on here and read & laugh @ comments from salty dudes like you 
laugh.gif

by the way where you able to to get a pair?

2 pairs kid. Way to join this thread. I've been in this thread before you knew this shoe was coming out.

But seriously, why say lock the thread up? Just choose not to visit, pretty simple. Wasnt even clowning you. Presented a pretty basic concept to you.

Too bad you have yet to cop your size. Good luck in getting your size through a trade.

and how does me presenting you with a simple solution come off as being salty? Sensitive much?

Last edited:
Hope i wake up to tracking info in the morning 
nerd.gif
I feel for you fam, you been trying to get that tracking number for like two weeks already. I didn't even care about the 1s the anticipation of you getting a tracking number did it for me in the old thread. 

Do you guys think its fair if I trade my pair to a 2011 black cement 3's? Straight swap or plus cash?

2 pairs kid. Way to join this thread. I've been in this thread before you knew this shoe was coming out.

But seriously, why say lock the thread up? Just choose not to visit, pretty simple. Wasnt even clowning you. Presented a pretty basic concept to you.

Too bad you have yet to cop your size. Good luck in getting your size through a trade.

and how does me presenting you with a simple solution come off as being salty? Sensitive much?
your the one who is sensitive you choose to respond to a comment that wasn't directed towards you when you could of simply ignored it you need to take your own advice.

Do you guys think its fair if I trade my pair to a 2011 black cement 3's? Straight swap or plus cash?
the royal 1's have way more market value but if you think it's a fair trade is all that matters but me i would try to get like 150 plus shoes but that's just me.

your the one who is sensitive you choose to respond to a comment that wasn't directed towards you when you could of simply ignored it you need to take your own advice.

who were you directing it to? You asked a question to everyone in the thread. You didnt ask the question to a member directly. My fault for not giving you the answer that you needed.

WHy am I conversating with someone who asked why another members size tag was on the tongue? Christ.

Have a good evening.

the royal 1's have way more market value but if you think it's a fair trade is all that matters but me i would try to get like 150 plus shoes but that's just me.

I do see them around $300, so you think $50 would be fair? The thing is I got 3 of these and no black cements.

I do see them around $300, so you think $50 would be fair? The thing is I got 3 of these and no black cements.
more then fair i would at least ask for a 100 and that person would still be getting a steal of a deal i personally would ask for 150 but if the person is a really good friend i would look out.

Last edited:
Im soo sad. I just need one 7.5. Oh well congrats to those who were able to cop for a decent price.

Absolutely no size 11's on Craigslist in all of southern California. So limited its driving me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom