Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just emailed them this morning but no response, hopefully I'll have a tag waiting in my mailbox that I have a package to pick up at the PO!

Last edited:
dam.. you guys are making me jealous with your BD orders coming in 
frown.gif

Why not??? Some people in this thread may not mind paying a little extra to cop them?
I'm willing to bet none of the ones for sale are listed anywhere near $reasonable.99.

If anyone is selling for $250 or better than that's retail w/ shipping + $100. That's not terrible. But I'll bet you a pair of Royals nobody is.

Good to see a new thread, the last two were just despicable. Anyway I grabbed my sz9 on RD for retail I'm good. Had the chance to be a bum and grab another in a sz10 to bank off of while waiting in line at a second spot but I let the guy behind me go ahead.

Yes, and like ESJAY said, if you don't own these already, you should cop.

Prices aren't really crazy and you can sometimes find a pair for not more than retail.

Thank you! Yeah I definitely plan on copping a pair. Going to start checking the net for a pair.

I'm a little mad that the trade I was supposed to do got altered. The dude said he'll trade his 9 instead of the 9.5 we agreed on and when he sends pic of the 9 it has a cut on the inner swoosh smdh

dude snipes isnt sending shoes to the us for some time now...are you not in the us?they are totally legit what happened?

Yeah, I just ordered my second pair Monday and it was delivered to my sister's house today.

Sent to the Netherlands. But got a cancellation email. No money returned

When did you get cancellation?....I know sometimes it can take paypal a few days to clear the refund.

welp, 2nd backdoor delivery came :lol:

guess they bothered not to check their e-mails when i told them to cancel initially.

just opened the box. like the 1st pair i got from them, they came with some creasing on the toe box— but i'm guessing it's just JB quality.

hoping my FNL order coming in today isn't like the pairs from italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom