Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your royals are probably around 320-340 resonably right now. DS Banneds would resonably be 750. Worn Banneds I wouldnt pay over 400-450 depending on condition.

The guy with the DS 88s is giving you a good dea since Id consider 88s for royals with no extra cash legit.
Alright. Appreciate the help- I said I'd do $200 + royals for banneds. Don't know how this will go. Thanks. Keep it coming

At Sneakerfest setting up my both,,, Dude trying to trade me Quai 5's for Royal 1's......
mean.gif
 Not that deep, homie...

Lol what u mean? Where is it?? Have an update for us..
He wants my Quai 5's for his Royals.... Alot of people are not even here yet, it dosent start till 1pm... So im sure I will come up on some good stuff, trying to cop alot of Royals for my store... but I wont trade any Quai's for them... I got about 7 pairs of spacejams, concords, and bred 11's and alot of other stuff for trade bait...

He wants my Quai 5's for his Royals.... Alot of people are not even here yet, it dosent start till 1pm... So im sure I will come up on some good stuff, trying to cop alot of Royals for my store... but I wont trade any Quai's for them... I got about 7 pairs of spacejams, concords, and bred 11's and alot of other stuff for trade bait...
Maybe someone with 2 will do it for spacejams. An icy pair of space jams sounds nice

Last edited:
Where is the event?
Something we have in Kansas City, every year... We have it downtown at our convention center, people and stores buy booths and people buy tickets and they come in and make trades, buy, sell, bid, and we have a DJ with drinks and all.... All the Sneakerheads and Hypebeast from all over come and kick it... I usually come up on some good stuff, so all throughout the year most people here cop kicks and save them for Sneakerfest....

Last edited:
Maybe someone with 2 will do it for spacejams. An icy pair of space jams sounds nice
well see most people around here dont know alot about kicks, im sure I will find a few hypebeast that will take breads or a pair of spacejams for royals, at least one or two young cats... One cat already hit me on FB said he wants my Galaxy foams for 2 pair of Royals and a knicks pair, he said he will be here, we shall see...

well see most people around here dont know alot about kicks, im sure I will find a few hypebeast that will take breads or a pair of spacejams for royals, at least one or two young cats... One cat already hit me on FB said he wants my Galaxy foams for 2 pair of Royals and a knicks pair, he said he will be here, we shall see...
That would be awesome. Good luck

That's not a bad trade except I'd go with 2 pairs of royals and like $300. Knicks 1s are dope but a lot of resellers can't move them

That's not a bad trade except I'd go with 2 pairs of royals and like $300. Knicks 1s are dope but a lot of resellers can't move them
Lol, i was thinking the same exact thing, same amount of $$ and all! Cause I got a few Knicks pairs, also... He sounded young so when he see these Foams, im sure he will bite... Lol!

I saw your table on KCsole6's twitter kcmo, didn't know it was you til I saw the pics in here. I'll be there around 1 with some royals lol

I saw your table on KCsole6's twitter kcmo, didn't know it was you til I saw the pics in here. I'll be there around 1 with some royals lol
Thats not me, I dont have a Twitter, Thats the dude who put the whole thing together.. he came around and took alot of pics of us setting up... Look for me Kamuekcmo when you get here..

Last edited:
Thats not me, I dont have a Twitter, Thats the dude who put the whole thing together.. he came around and took alot of pics of us setting up... Look for me Kamuekcmo when you get here..

LOL I know, I was just talking about the pic. I know em. I'll definitely come by, your collection/table looks good fam.

Well I wasn't able to cop the Jordan XI restock this morning, but I just checked tracking for Royals from Germany and they out for Delivery....Chea

LOL I know, I was just talking about the pic. I know em. I'll definitely come by, your collection/table looks good fam.
I never knew you were in the area, small world! I will have beter stuff when my store opens... I will PM you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom