Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the employees either do not have the information, or were instructed not to give them out.

Confirmed nothing at Sun Valley Mall. Just left the store a few minutes ago. The manager even checked the latest boxes he received.

Could it be an April fools?

Last edited:
Im in traffic will post brooklyn pics as soon as I get back in the office... In the meantime check dmv sneakers on Twitter from this morning.. they are talking about how only a few stores on the list got them, and the lines this morning.

EMPLOYEE JUST SMILED AND WOULDN'T GIVE ANY INFO OUT WHEN I WALKED IN THE STORE BUT THAT WAS ALL THE HINT I NEEDED.

Confirmed nothing at Sun Valley Mall. Just left the store a few minutes ago. The manager even checked the latest boxes he received.

Could it be an April fools?
hahahaha i just called and talked to the black dude u musta been the person he said he opened the boxes for

they must have recognized your voice from the rsvp video
tongue.gif
LMFAO 

Any of the LA heads have any luck? been calling, but I figure walking in the store is my only shot at a second pair.

If yall dont get anything from the Royal 1 drops this weekend, at least you know that they are still sitting in a few places.... and are not sold out... As I said before even though Nike didnt even drop them the 1st time, they have them waiting on a special day..... a few Finishlines dropped some, I see a new HOH (mondawmin) dropped some on Friday, and then one on Saturday, and one on Sunday.... These shoes are out there in warehouses........

Last edited:
If yall dont get anything from the Royal 1 drops this weekend, at least you know that they are still sitting in a few places.... and are not sold out... As I said before even though Nike didnt even drop them the 1st time, they have them waiting on a special day..... a few Finishlines dropped some, I see a new HOH dropped some on Friday, and then one on Saturday, and one on Sunday.... These shoes are out there in warehouses........

I wouldn't say Nike didn't drop them, the corporations held back their stock.

If yall dont get anything from the Royal 1 drops this weekend, at least you know that they are still sitting in a few places.... and are not sold out... As I said before even though Nike didnt even drop them the 1st time, they have them waiting on a special day..... a few Finishlines dropped some, I see a new HOH dropped some on Friday, and then one on Saturday, and one on Sunday.... These shoes are out there in warehouses........

I wouldn't say Nike didn't drop them, the corporations held back their stock.
bet u they release during the ncaa championship game or the final 4

Called my local FNL and they are closed due to remodeling... The guy who answered the phone said the look will be very different than the current FNL look.  This pretty much reaffirms Kamuekcmo's statement about FNL trying to compete with HOH "Foams way".   And they will have a grand opening in a few months... "Royals" I guess.    

Called my local FNL and they are closed due to remodeling... The guy who answered the phone said the look will be very different than the current FNL look.  This pretty much reaffirms Kamuekcmo's statement about FNL trying to compete with HOH "Foams way".   And they will have a grand opening in a few months... "Royals" I guess.    
Yes, they will be there, my connect confirmed that this morning, all the remodels will have them...

After this restock, kcmo's word will be the bible 
laugh.gif
. People that doubted him are probably running through his list as we speak.

get drunk. go trash your local fnl. then they HAVE to remodel. grand re-opening. royal 1s? YES!

I really hope I don't have to camp for this... I hope the word doesn't get out for this.  :smile:
You have to camp for any remodel reGrand Opening or just a regular new store Grand Opening now anyway.  They will advertise the shoes they are getting, just like that HoH in the pictures on the last page, FTA on 34th, and the recent Grand Opening near me.  They get those shoes to bring the crowds in that day and kick everything off with a big sales day....unfortunate for us in here that already know.

@mcking, oh they are already posting in here that they called their stores, ain't no dignity on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom