Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whatever the case i gave up on a hopeful reatock and took to brokering for pairs. My first pair is due to arrive today for a sweet day after my bday present. Hopefully a second and last is gonna happen. Im super excited! Been a long wait and a rough time for me. Will post some pics and hopefully a quick educational advice story before the thread gets locked again lol.

a FNL location that was on that list had their grand re-opening yesterday (after going through re-modeling). They did not have the Royal 1s.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-6516?productId=prod718958

last thing im gonna say i think the restock was for baby sizes these just popped up 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure almost everyone here will see the Columbia 11s at their local FNL stores before they see the Royals.

here's the real breakdown since ive been following the thread.

A lot of people are holding out for a restock while others are biting the bullet and paying aftermarket prices. kamuekcmo has already stated that Finishline has held back inventory for another restock type of event. Everyone is cool with that especially since he says it could happen months or even a year from now.

Later on, kamuekcmo starts preaching patience because a restock is coming then he posts a list of Finishlines that SHOULD be getting the shoes.L7ser (spelling?) posts a pic of a pair he picked up last week at a MD's HoH grand opening. Very shortly afterwards (I mean hours), kamuekcmo confirms that the stores on his posted list should be getting them any day this week. He does NOT tell people to go to the store but states that the employees are unaware that they are receiving them and that spots already have lines. Naturally, many people that have access to stores on the list flood the phone lines and head to the store. Some people even started camping.

No one has confirmed that they got a pair from a Finishline on the list which is amazingly strange because Niketalker's generally wont be denied. No one of credibility has even had their intel at the stores confirm a silent restock (that I remember reading). The initial people that were co-signing with kamuekcmo have gone MIA.

Niketalkers get really suspicious on the info and try to set kamuekcmo on fire while others try and defend him.

I think he was/is trying to be helpful and he isnt the only one saying restock stuff this week. It's just that hes pretty much the face of the "confirmed" restocks at this point and hes getting all of the heat for it.
Haha thanks for helping me out on the story.

i cant lie this thread has been good the last few days,i would love a shot at another pair if not im happy with one pair, good luck to all still looking ,shout out to dude for the april fools
roll.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
The one's are many people's favorite, but they crease too easily. I wore mines for a couple of minutes and the shoes creased like crumpled napkins.

Have pictures of purchases at fnl surfaced yet?

Or people still writing paragraphs to show how much common sense they have lol

Have pictures of purchases at fnl surfaced yet?

Or people still writing paragraphs to show how much common sense they have lol

NON,NOT FROM KC WHO SAID HIS TWITTER BLEW UP,NOTHING KC IS JUST HUFFING FOR E PROPS WITH HIS "HIGHER UP'S" SOURCE
GUY IS A CLOWN WITH A LIST LONGER THEN THE ACTUAL STORES THAT GOT THEM ON RELEASE NO SALT HERE JUST NO PRISE FOR DUDE WHO POSTED A LIST FROM THE SKY WHILE OTHER LICKING HIS BACK SIDE

Last edited:
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THE IRONY IN THAT?QUOTING THE GRAPE APE

:rofl:

just kiddin bro.;p)

Hahah I kind of thought the same thing as I typed it. This thread has provided many laughs today. For some reason Sneakerfans "This thread is just wild..." had me rollin this morning.

This thread is true comedy and I'm loving it. I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been locked but its good to feel like I have a dance of copping a pair of these with all this news of a restock I think KC is just trying to help people who haven't copped a pair yet

This thread is true comedy and I'm loving it. I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been locked but its good to feel like I have a dance of copping a pair of these with all this news of a restock I think KC is just trying to help people who haven't copped a pair yet

It's been locked more than a couple of times.

^ i think he just meant this particular thread (the 4th or 5th one i believe) hasn't been locked yet due to all the bickering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom