Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thirst is real...just spent $360 on eBay shipping from Australia to Canada. I think I'm done with the shoe game lol

Yes a restock is when a company holds on to pairs from their initial stock and puts them online.
what do you consider a restock then?  when every one of the retailers who initially had them re-releases them?  cmon man... there was a Jordan 1 restock in Feb.  There's no doubting that.

what do you consider a restock then?  when every one of the retailers who initially had them re-releases them?  cmon man... there was a Jordan 1 restock in Feb.  There's no doubting that.

That's what happened with the bred 11s, Kobe cloaks, Olympic 6, Playoff 12, Military 4s, and Fire Reds last year. Actual in store restocks.

How does the general consensus feel with a shoe shield in these. I usually like my 1's to have a little bit of an aged look but seeing that I have only 1 pair I want to keep them looking good longer. Anybody out there that used them in there's?

How does the general consensus feel with a shoe shield in these. I usually like my 1's to have a little bit of an aged look but seeing that I have only 1 pair I want to keep them looking good longer. Anybody out there that used them in there's?
I used sneaker shields in mine.. They're super uncomfortable after about 2 hours of wear but I know to expect that by now AND they still crease a little near the laces on the toe box

Last edited:
Richmond sure as hell isn't considered part of the DMV.
Lol exactly people that arent from here dont know that DMV does not mean ALL of dc maryland and virginia. Its only the dc metropolitan area.

Again, you probably didn't fully understand what I was saying, you probably didn't even read my original message.

I said for the DMV fam, there's a pair here for $300

Because, people who live in the DC maryland Virginia area are closer to this guy than some dude in LA, or Dallas. What would it look like if some random dude from LA starts texting this kid man?

Get over it, please and thank you.

I used sneaker shields in mine.. They're super uncomfortable after about 2 hours of wear but I know to expect that by now AND they still crease a little near the laces on the toe box

Hmm...see that's the thing I figured that they would still do that too. I don't mind creasing though I just wanted to prolong it. Did you get your actual size for the royals or went .5 sz up/down

Hmm...see that's the thing I figured that they would still do that too. I don't mind creasing though I just wanted to prolong it. Did you get your actual size for the royals or went .5 sz up/down
I got my actual size. I'd get the sneaker shield if I were you. One pair I'd want to do everything possible to keep them fresh for as long as possible!!

Enjoy them though man. No matter what I've seen pairs beat to piss still look good

I got my actual size. I'd get the sneaker shield if I were you. One pair I'd want to do everything possible to keep them fresh for as long as possible!!

Enjoy them though man. No matter what I've seen pairs beat to piss still look good

The fact that they might be a little uncomfortable with the shoe shields bothers me a little but ill probably end up making that investment. Thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom