Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. I feel bad for you. I slowly started hating eastbay. That 10% coupon is BS. I can't believe they cancelled your order though.
mean.gif
didnt think they were known for that. Honestly I bought their gold membership:

-25% off coupon. Not that good since every new product is excluded (aka never works on retros)

-free 3 day shipping. Ok that's a plus but their site is terrible and can never get an order processed. Making it an irrelevant perk.

-Special customer service line (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
) this number stopped being any sort of benefits after the GMP Jordan 6/7 were released. September '12 they stopped allowing phone orders for just about every hot release. Okay well it is what it is but don't advertise that as a perk and then take it away as an option on releases. Right when Hurricane Sandy hit there were a bunch of 9s being released. I didnt even want them but I gave Eastbay reps so much s**t for this. I ripped them apart because they said no phone orders in crawfish 9s I believe. I had no power in my house and used whatever phone battery power I can get to harass them on twitter lol. It's really messed up though if you think about it. They actually ended up allowing phone orders because of my argument that people with no power ( me for 2 weeks in Staten Island) had little to no chance of buying them.

-and a free catalog. Yippie.

The entire gold membership is a joke. Only good that comes from it is the joy I get from watching their responses as I present my argument and ask them what benefit I have for $20?
The only benefit you really get anymore with gold membership is the free shipping, and that's only a benefit since they stopped allowing free shipping for everyone on Jordan retros a few months ago! Gotta love Eastbay...

Eastbays gold membership or whatever they call it does have benefits other than free shipping.

Loyalty club I think it's called, they send people in the loyalty club random things. I remember they just sent one dude galaxy foams free of charge.

Decided to go with the 11.5 (1/2 sz down).
Thanks for all the suggestions as far as fit. My fam came thru and ordered fr BD yesterday shipping to UK!

STILL waiting for my other order to be cancelled fr them though since I tried for a US shipment for the hell of it..

Stay tuned

Eastbays gold membership or whatever they call it does have benefits other than free shipping.

Loyalty club I think it's called, they send people in the loyalty club random things. I remember they just sent one dude galaxy foams free of charge.
Are you serious?

Are you serious?

Yes,

There was another video where. They gave a pair to a different dude. So they do is more than once.

Ok I'm back. Crazy long work day following this initial disappointment. I had to leave my house at 6:25PM EST time to go to work. I tried on mobile but was unsuccessful.

A buddy of mine in Germany who I helped sell pairs for by providing him with customers (because his prices werent rape- i hooked up some people on here with em) ended up adding my size (US 8.5) and checking out with it. At first I was nervous. A) because I saw they tweeted some would get canceled and B) because he's primarily a reseller. He collects but he's into making money. I was afraid he might just say it got canceled and he would try and resell it.

I was somewhat okay with that. He didnt owe me anything. I helped him move like a dozen or so pairs and that was whatever. I did it because I wanted to help people out on a fare price. But
he ended up pulling through and he's charging me just $190 and shipping them to me when he receives them from Queens.

I am so estatic. I paid him already and he has not received a email saying its canceled. I just asked him. And it 1:30am there so I doubt they'll continue to send anymore. At least I hope not. I wasn't able to cop myself but my man really pulled through.

I would've been a little bumed after all the work I put into this release. I did extensive homework on queens.cz and even shared it with some people. Didnt follow up to see if they copped yet - congrats to everyone that did.

UPDATE: my buddy was able to get the queens to ship it directly to me in the US!! :smile: and he's picking up the extra cost.

My order was confirmed and will be shipped Monday or Tuesday as well. I never got any sort of cancellation and they are replying to DM's and tweets quickly right now. Glad I stayed up! Congrats to everyone else that got confirmed. Royals are done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom