Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job sunshine 
nthat.gif

when it comes to your pinky toes hurting though, thats because of the interior material. I went half a size up, and my toes have just started hurting, so i felt it with my finger and its really rough. So it is going to hurt no matter what size you have. I only felt it today because I wore dress sock (thin and comfortable), I usually wear thicker socks and I dont feel it, so thick socks and youll be fine.
good to know. Most of my socks are thick anyway. Also when it comes to comfort, few retros can compare to Nike SBs, which are my go to comfort shoe.
SBs and Retros are all I wear now. I want to add variety to my shoe collection but JB keeps reretroing all my favorites. I only want two VIs though so I can work on that next year.

Got mine the other day, really like the way they turned out. Seemed like the same leather as the chicagos. can someone who actually has knowledge (and owns both shoes) clarify. I have both but my chicagos aren't here right now

I swear, guys here are clueless about leather. These are NOWHERE NEAR Chicago 1 quality. The leather on the Royal's is really good, the Chicago's are trash. It's not even close.

I swear, guys here are clueless about leather. These are NOWHERE NEAR Chicago 1 quality. The leather on the Royal's is really good, the Chicago's are trash. It's not even close.
How the **** am I clueless to leather? I swear some people just like to *****.i asked a simple question. It should get a simple answer

Same boat as you, but havne't filed claim as there are a bit more days left. Gonna see if dude pulls through.

Did they already send u that bogus tracking num? They sent me one almost a week ago and shoe has yet to be actually delivered to the post office.

I'm not one to hold on to false hopes, so after I called the PO and they told me the shoes have yet to even be dropped off to a facility I made my claim...

I am extremely thankful I got my pair from END last week (paid 173). I will more than likely never do business with KIXSQUARE, BUYER BEWARE

How the **** am I clueless to leather? I swear some people just like to *****.i asked a simple question. It should get a simple answer

apples to oranges i guess, but the leather on the Royals is WAY better than the Chicagos and i had both to compare. The Chicagos seems to use two different types of leathers. The red portions use the same leather as the Royals but the white leather on the shoe is the same synthetic leather that is on the white cement 4s, olympic 7s, and fire red vs. the Royals have the same leather as the 2001 retro, which was only a slight notch below the 1994 retro leather.

I own both and dude are seriously overhyping the leather on the Royals. Its nice and yes it is a little better than the Chicagos but its not that much different. We're talking one or two steps above at best. I own Shadow ones and tons of previous releases before that and these aren't even up to red "premier" one quality.

I own both and dude are seriously overhyping the leather on the Royals. Its nice and yes it is a little better than the Chicagos but its not that much different. We're talking one or two steps above at best. I own Shadow ones and tons of previous releases before that and these aren't even up to red "premier" one quality.
Thank you sir for a honest answer. Tgats y I said the SEEMED the same thanks again

the leather on the black/white RTTG's 1's is ridiculous , last 1's with such good quality . 

BE CAREFUL!!!!!SOMEONE TRIED TO SCAM ME ON BUYING ONE OF MY PAIRS.EBAYER'S NAME IS
that-shoe-guy,dude listed in new york.he sent me a paypal account and wanted to buy one of my royals for a very high price but said he needed extra fast shipping.so i invoice him thru paypal(allkicksblog@gmail.com was his paypal account,thats how he got my mail),not on ebay and after a while i receive this mail:

Important Note: This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and
has been approved but will not be credited to your account until the shipment
reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and
the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be
credited.

Send Tracking number to us through this e-mail address: service@paypal.com and our customer service care will attend to you. as soon as you send us the shipments
reference/tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of both the buyer and
the seller, the money will be credited to your account.

PLEASE NOTE:
Once the item has been shipped and the tracking number is sent to us, you will receive a
conformation e-mail from PayPal informing you that the funds have been credited to your
account.

from this email:tongue:aypaishipmentconfirmation@gmail.com...thought something was fishy,checked it....KABOW...after a while i sent hime an email telling him my opinion about cats like him....once again his info:

EBAY NAME:that-shoe-guy
PAYPAL ACCOUNT:allkicksblog@gmail.com

NT FAM BE CAREFUL.

p.s. mods if this isnt the right place please move this to the right one,its important i believe.
That may possibly not be a scam.

the leather on the black/white RTTG's 1's is ridiculous , last 1's with such good quality . 

True. Everyone slept on those. I swapped the laces out with a black set and these are :smokin I've worn them a lot and they've held up quite well because the leather creases in a natural way. My Royals come in on Wed and Fri so I'll be able to do some comparisons, but I'm not expecting these to touch the Vegas 1's with the ankle padding nor leather quality.

saw them in person for the first time , just me or the blue looking kinda flat , not as nice as the 01's ? 
nope your right they are a little flat, but these will hold their own. Plus that nubuck swoosh looks hideous on the 01s, I like the nubuck swoosh on the bred 01s though

BE CAREFUL!!!!!SOMEONE TRIED TO SCAM ME ON BUYING ONE OF MY PAIRS.EBAYER'S NAME IS
that-shoe-guy,dude listed in new york.he sent me a paypal account and wanted to buy one of my royals for a very high price but said he needed extra fast shipping.so i invoice him thru paypal(allkicksblog@gmail.com was his paypal account,thats how he got my mail),not on ebay and after a while i receive this mail:

Important Note: This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and
has been approved but will not be credited to your account until the shipment
reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and
the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be
credited.

Send Tracking number to us through this e-mail address: service@paypal.com and our customer service care will attend to you. as soon as you send us the shipments
reference/tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of both the buyer and
the seller, the money will be credited to your account.

PLEASE NOTE:
Once the item has been shipped and the tracking number is sent to us, you will receive a
conformation e-mail from PayPal informing you that the funds have been credited to your
account.

from this email:tongue:aypaishipmentconfirmation@gmail.com...thought something was fishy,checked it....KABOW...after a while i sent hime an email telling him my opinion about cats like him....once again his info:

EBAY NAME:that-shoe-guy
PAYPAL ACCOUNT:allkicksblog@gmail.com

NT FAM BE CAREFUL.

p.s. mods if this isnt the right place please move this to the right one,its important i believe.
That may possibly not be a scam.
Was thinking the same thing. When you sell with an invoice for goods you have to submit a tracking #.
I would email or call PayPal directly to sort it out.

Last edited:
dude,the email cam from paypaishipmentconfirmation@gmail.com .....thats PAYPAI NOT PAYPAL .....just saw it tho....
:rofl:
Hahahaha ya thats not good. I know paypal now will do a 21 day hold on a transaction if something doesnt meet some criteria. Most times its for ebay purchases but i had it happen to me recently by just using send money to pay for goods. My ebay and paypal accounts are in great standing. The other person canceled my payment cause ot showed pending on thier end. Ive heard paypal will auto lift the pending when a tracking name and number is inputted. They started a buyer protection outside of ebay and i think its why this happens.

True. Everyone slept on those. I swapped the laces out with a black set and these are
smokin.gif
I've worn them a lot and they've held up quite well because the leather creases in a natural way. My Royals come in on Wed and Fri so I'll be able to do some comparisons, but I'm not expecting these to touch the Vegas 1's with the ankle padding nor leather quality.
i thought i was the only one who had those haha , the leather does crease amazingly ,and mine are still in excellent condition besides a few scuffs here and there . 

With white laces tho , CRACK 
pimp.gif

I just came across a size 9.5 of those RTTG Vegas 1's for $123 with shipping on the bay. Not my size but I may track down another pair of these given how no one cares about them and they are easily the best quality black and white 1's available at the moment.

Emailed bd today and no answer. Told me yesterday they would ship this afternoon. 3 guys running a shop, or not, you ship a product when payment is made. Worst case, I'll  take the L and move on. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom