Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about NY or NJ but if you are comfortable ordering from an overseas site, hit up Kickz101 they have a size 13 in stock right now. If you are a baller and can afford the international calling rates hit them up. You can also use Skype or Google Voice/Talk to call them they are open right now. Here is their number (03) 9620 1101. $240 shipped is what they are charging, other NTer's have successfully copped from them.

Just got off the phone with them and copped the last 13, their last pair of Royals in any size....

Just got off the phone with them and copped the last 13, their last pair of Royals in any size....

:nthat: Congrats they need to update the inventory on their site because I was just about to call and order a size 12 for my friend but those are long gone I assume.

:nthat: Congrats they need to update the inventory on their site because I was just about to call and order a size 12 for my friend but those are long gone I assume.

I wear a size 12 (and would have taken an 11.5 to swap with a fellow NTer that bought a 12) but the price was too good to pass up for future trade bait.

My BD order arrived today but I missed the delivery. I got hit with $55 of duties... My luck with avoiding customs has been 0/2 now (got hit hard on bred xi $80+ duty!) I wanted to triple up on these so I didn't care as these are one of my grails and was prepared to get raped on duties.

Anyways, I camped on release date for my first pair. Doubled up from kickz101 and randomly order from BD to test my luck. I kept quiet while others on here have been making PayPal claims, sending emails when they probably don't read English, and etc. I figured if these show up, bonus if not I have plenty of time to request a refund.

For those of you who are still trying to cop, don't give up. I spent hours on this thread every day and am thankful for the NTers who posted up info on the oversea retailers.

Vultures.....Nice cop
nthat.gif

well you asked for help and got it. Feeling pretty salty right now because I am willing to trade Retro 88s for these and the price you paid is not to far off from that. Congrats to you though!

I'm about to say screw it and pay the resell. I think these are worth a day and a half of pay

You know how people that have the Varsity Red VIs have been getting those paint pens and turning them into Infrared 6s..

I wonder if you could take these Royals and try to make the blue more like the 01s.. :wink:

The blue is different than the 01 pair darker or lighter?

I'm about to say screw it and pay the resell. I think these are worth a day and a half of pay
The problem with paying resell now is the numbers are just a bit crazy and wouldn't be worth it imo.

The afternoon of rd, these were going for anywhere from 240-260 shipped on ebay and i thought those prices were too high.

By that evening prices had jumped to 280-300 thats when i knew that resell was just going to go higher and higher.

They are easily going for 350-400 now depending on your size and location. Not worth it.Thats 200-250 over retail.

For those of you who were successful in ordering from BD Bottega, how long did it take from time of placing the order to arrival?
I've tried to email them several times regarding my order with no replies.
Any/all help greatly appreciated.
When did you order from BD? I ordered from them 3 days ago and emailed yday for tracking, haven't gotten an answer yet but not sweating it.

2 very good points. I keep going back and forth with myself but I think I'm gonna do it. I's are my favorite model, my pick up list is real short this year, and I paid $310 for the banned I's. what's another $40 for a shoe that I had as a kid and holds a lot of sentimental value?

2 very good points. I keep going back and forth with myself but I think I'm gonna do it. I's are my favorite model, my pick up list is real short this year, and I paid $310 for the banned I's. what's another $40 for a shoe that I had as a kid and holds a lot of sentimental value?
I say go and do it. You won't regret getting a pair that reminds you of your days as a kid.

When did you order from BD? I ordered from them 3 days ago and emailed yday for tracking, haven't gotten an answer yet but not sweating it.

Never mind, these have been delivered to my friend's house in the UK already. 3 days via DHL, not bad at all BD.

Never mind, these have been delivered to my friend's house in the UK already. 3 days via DHL, not bad at all BD.
I ordered 2 days ago, but I haven't received any notifications of shipping or anything. I sent them to my friend in the UK as well. Hmm.

they had a 12 jus sunday, it must of been the last

After trying and trying I saw **** it and copped the Nike Dunks in the same color.  There is not much difference and I don't wear my shoes with the tongue out so its not like anyone will know the difference.

Copped em off FNL for 44.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom