Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called Kickz101 to see if they still had a pair of Royal 1s left in a size 12/13, I inquired about via email on sunday for another one of my friends. The female that works there (with that sexy Aussie accent no thirst) said she set it aside for me and they were waiting for me to call them. :lol: I never asked them to put it on hold for me and another NTer bought a size 13 from them last night so I thought it was game over. Guess not so I copped. :nthat:

Just called Kickz101 to see if they still had a pair of Royal 1s left in a size 12/13, I inquired about via email on sunday for another one of my friends. The female that works there (with that sexy Aussie accent no thirst) said she set it aside for me and they were waiting for me to call them.
laugh.gif
I never asked them to put it on hold for me and another NTer bought a size 13 from them last night so I thought it was game over. Guess not so I copped.
nthat.gif
They are good people, i've got another pair coming in from them.  I think we've pretty much wiped them out now.

My Eastbay pair came in yesterday (finally). A little wrinkling of the leather on the toebox on the left shoe, but nothing substantial. My 1's collection is just 3 pairs short (Shadows, 2 pairs of Black Toes) of completion, barring NA Chicagos. Also, swapped out the laces on one pair of the Royals as well as the Knicks. Think the Knicks look much better with the Royal laces. :smokin

View media item 299732

Dear lord I hope you aren't a 10.5 :x

They are good people, i've got another pair coming in from them.  I think we've pretty much wiped them out now.

Agreed, definitely good people, all they have left now are sizes 14, 15, and 16 if anyone is still looking for some. You have to call them to order though, no use sending emails.

FINALLY got tracking info from BD!
Ordered them last Thurs for the hell of it (despite the 'Europe Only' tag). Shows that it arrived in NYC yesterday. It should be on its way to NorCal and land by Wed/Thurs!
Hoping not get nailed with customs fees but its all good.
Pic to come once in my hands!
That's some luck. I tried and they refunded me

Czech site finally shipped mine, One pair got refunded, but very to happy to have the other one go through.

Yay, my pair arrived in the US, but don't know where, hope they come in this week, can't wait. :D

Those dunks
laugh.gif

How's the quality on them though?
haha glad someone noticed. quality is awesome for $45. Leather is nice and the swoosh has a nice pattern on it to add a nice touch. The padding on the collar is amazing. I know the retro 1s are a classic shoe but I'm more of a dunks kind of a guy especially at that price compared to the murder prices people are willing to pay for 1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom