Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the restocks are true, I might finally have a chance after all this trying.:x

That site is only going to have TWO different sizes available.....TWO SIZES.  LOL I hope some of you are one of those 2 sizes, and that you can grab one of the "couple" pairs that they have (per the owners reply to someones question on his personal twitter).  Their site is not friendly to new release traffic at all.  But I buy from there a lot and they have great customer service.  They do one penny shipping once about every 5 weeks also.  Too bad it's not happening tomorrow, could save $15.

And I just gotta laugh at the guy acting like he is too old for most Jordan's, or has outgrown most models, because he works in corporate finance.  That's my field as well, and you shouldn't be wearing sneakers to work at all if you are the least bit worried about looking professional, much less narrowing it down to the models that make you look more "grown up."  There are no Jordan's that you can wear in that environment if you want to look completely professional.  Luckily the company I work for cares more about performance than shoe choice, so on casual Friday I always wear something from my collection.  Today it was playoff 12's, and a 59 yr old grandmother that works on my floor came up to me in the hallway today and said, "Oooo, I like your shoes.  They're snazzy!"  Haha, she is also the controller.

Can someone pm me this information on the royal restock I'm just curious and want to understand what's going on

I'm 28 & I understand what you mean but you can't be worry about what other people think on what you wear. Wear whatever how you feel

What are those things you put on the insoles?
He put insoles 
smile.gif

If I'm not mistake, they look like the 18 insoles. 

got my pairs in this week. usually a 10.5-11 but i'm glad i ended up with sz 11s.
cant wait to wear em!

He put insoles 
smile.gif

this is was all those guys who were trying to save their "Nike Air" on the insoles need to do.... dont' get why they just didn't do this instead of the scotch tape method they were talking about... :lol:

I wasn't going to use scotch tape. I came across certain clear stickers that fit it perfectly and have more strength than scotch tape. Which rips and tears.

I didn't tape mine, and the NA faded. I kind of regret it, but it's not the end of the world. The insoles that came with these were really soft too, so I wasn't switching it out. And I wouldn't replace it to save the NA, because it's something nice to look at when you're putting your shoe on.

He put insoles 
smile.gif

this is was all those guys who were trying to save their "Nike Air" on the insoles need to do.... dont' get why they just didn't do this instead of the scotch tape method they were talking about... :lol:

I wasn't going to use scotch tape. I came across certain clear stickers that fit it perfectly and have more strength than scotch tape. Which rips and tears.

I didn't tape mine, and the NA faded. I kind of regret it, but it's not the end of the world. The insoles that came with these were really soft too, so I wasn't switching it out. And I wouldn't replace it to save the NA, because it's something nice to look at when you're putting your shoe on.
don't know who exactly it was but some genius thought scotch tape would do the job... talk about a Macgyver gone wrong...:smh:

if you guys really want to preserve that nike air just take out the original insoles and put some different ones in. 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom