Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order .5 size down!
i hope this is the case... i had to grab a 9 and i'm a 9.5

I'm a 9.5 and I went up to a 10 and it fits perfectly.

And prepare to have some hurt toes brah. The material they use on the inside of the toe bumper hurts no matter if you got your size or not. You have to wear thick socks or it's going to hurt. Ad you are 1/2 a size down so wearing thick socks is not really an option anymore.

Look for a size swap. Srs.

I finally snatch up my pair & threw these on. I had to give in on the resell price because I couldnt go another week or two with the headaches on which site doing a restock, ppl not giving links, etc so F it. I'm just glad this ish is over it & I can go on to the next release

View media item 295541

I'm a 9.5 and I went up to a 10 and it fits perfectly.

And prepare to have some hurt toes brah. The material they use on the inside of the toe bumper hurts no matter if you got your size or not. You have to wear thick socks or it's going to hurt. Ad you are 1/2 a size down so wearing thick socks is not really an option anymore.

Look for a size swap. Srs.
Thanks for the band news 
laugh.gif
 nah i kind of figured this would be the case.. had a swap set up with another NTer.. but he ended up getting scammed.. as long as i have pair to work with i should be fine ill eventually fine somebody

This is what is wrong with the world. People like this who don't want others to succeed :smh:
Funny you say that because I wasn't one of the many acting funny in this thread talking about "edit your post" and "don't give this information out." So I would agree with your sentiment, if it was directed at the right person (people).

I finally snatch up my pair & threw these on. I had to give in on the resell price because I couldnt go another week or two with the headaches on which site doing a restock, ppl not giving links, etc so F it. I'm just glad this ish is over it & I can go on to the next release

View media item 295541
I agree, I decided the same thing. The disappointment every time I lost an auction or won an auction only for the person to cancel the sale was annoying. I made the right choice.

Funny you say that because I wasn't one of the many acting funny in this thread talking about "edit your post" and "don't give this information out." So I would agree with your sentiment, if it was directed at the right person (people).
Makes sense now...The way you were saying it before you made it seem like you didn't want anyone to get a pair...

suprised i didnt get a refund yet....since i ****** up my address 
laugh.gif
 forgot to put usa in country 

Just got my refund from queens. Not happy. And I was the first to post I got an order in. Not good....

Queens trolled the world with that release. How many pairs will they actually ship is a mystery. For the first orders in to get cancelled is not good. Sounds like the Mercer 21 rsvp scandal.

Queens trolled the world with that release. How many pairs will they actually ship is a mystery. For the first orders in to get cancelled is not good. Sounds like the Mercer 21 rsvp scandal.
Well at least they didn't "ship" the shoes to a different store like JJ did for the corks
wink.gif

I understand that, you asked a question and i answered it in my opinion. With new people showing interests in shoes, resellers, bots, and all other shenanigans people now carefully choose who they share info with because its become such a hassle just to buy a pair of shoes. Whether or not you like it, you're already put into a certain category until you contribute more and show people that you aren't "abusing" the forum. Again, this is just how i see it and am speaking on behalf of myself only.
I had to wait a month, maybe a month and half before i could even join here. I even had to write a reason as to why i wanted to join niketalk.

I waited a year an a half to get my account because back in the day registration wasn't close to as open as it is now. Now we got guys with 50 posts telling dude to keep their links on the dl, edit their stuff and spam the threads. This thread should be closed down and the word royal should just be censored the way ****'s sporting goods is.

Y'all think they are basing their cancelations on when you got your order in or when you paid through that PayPal email they sent? There was a little lag time between when I completed my order on the website and when I got the email to pay through PayPal...

Y'all think they are basing their cancelations on when you got your order in or when you paid through that PayPal email they sent? There was a little lag time between when I completed my order on the website and when I got the email to pay through PayPal...
If they're professional they'd keep it to fcfs doesnt matter when you paid...

I understand that, you asked a question and i answered it in my opinion. With new people showing interests in shoes, resellers, bots, and all other shenanigans people now carefully choose who they share info with because its become such a hassle just to buy a pair of shoes. Whether or not you like it, you're already put into a certain category until you contribute more and show people that you aren't "abusing" the forum. Again, this is just how i see it and am speaking on behalf of myself only.
I had to wait a month, maybe a month and half before i could even join here. I even had to write a reason as to why i wanted to join niketalk.

I waited a year an a half to get my account because back in the day registration wasn't close to as open as it is now. Now we got guys with 50 posts telling dude to keep their links on the dl, edit their stuff and spam the threads. This thread should be closed down and the word royal should just be censored the way ****'s sporting goods is.

I believe the "waiting period" deterred a lot of people that had no interest in this hobby of ours. But Lurkers will always be there. I myself lurked for a long time before making the transition. If only it was easy to join as it is now, my join date would've been Y2K.

I'm wondering the same thing cause it was quicker to pay on the site than waiting for the email to pay.

I clicked the PayPal link directly from their website not in my email confirmation, super fast. And my order got canceled. So ymmv...

I'm under the assumption that no one on NT is going to get their orders pushed through with queens. I highly doubt they're going by order numbers and are probably going to hook up all those that got their orders through within their own country first. good luck to those still waiting on a cancellation email. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom