Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't offer shipping to the USA directly from the site. Another person from NT mentioned that if you contact them they will invoice you for international shipping. I sent them an e-mail yesterday to inquire, no response yet but it is the weekend. :nerd:

Email will do no good, you have to call them.

just got cancelled...kinda relieved 
tired.gif

I clicked the PayPal link directly from their website not in my email confirmation, super fast. And my order got canceled. So ymmv...

Same here. Didn't get a cancelation email but got the refund email from PayPal. Oh well, a little disappointed that I missed on these a 2nd time but ill feel better when I get the 13s in 2 weeks

I'm done lol my ordered got cancelled. Well looks like I'll just double up on the Bred 1's later on this year.. if it's possible to double up. 

My feet are on the slimmer side. I usually only cop 9.5, but these and the chicagos run long. I would go down .5 for those who dont have wide feet. Wish I would have gone with 9. Still on the lookout for a second pair though...:nerd:

I'd be happy with a cancellation email right about now. I literally went to sleep 12 minutes before the site came back up after staying up till 4 AM so I'm fuming right now... 
mean.gif

Is anyone still waiting on a cancellation/refund??   they have not cancelled mine yet    i got the paypal receipt at 4:18:21 PST .. anyone beat that checkout time ??

So these r running TTS? I typically wear 12 and even 11.5 in the recent XIIs

You think 11.5 would be ok? Found out I have Fam going to London tmrw and BD has 11.5 and 12.5 (of course no 12).

Any/all suggestions welcome.

So these r running TTS? I typically wear 12 and even 11.5 in the recent XIIs

You think 11.5 would be ok? Found out I have Fam going to London tmrw and BD has 11.5 and 12.5 (of course no 12).

Any/all suggestions welcome.

I'd suggest the 12.5 and wear thick socks.

I wear a 9.5 but a 10 fits me perfectly.

Is anyone still waiting on a cancellation/refund??   they have not cancelled mine yet    i got the paypal receipt at 4:18:21 PST .. anyone beat that checkout time ??

It may not be what time you paid but what time you actually got the order number. Because days before the release I was getting comfortable with their website layout and ordering process. Once you submit the order they give you time to pay for it, but the order number is in their system already. I tried this process earlier this week and they send you the email with the order number. If you don't pay within a day, then they cancel your order, but the order is still in a queue of who got their order # in first. Just my interpretation...

THEY DON'T EXIST.

You can't tell how limited a shoe will be that hasn't even gone in to production. It's a rumor.

You don't think there's a possibility that they're in production? Or shoes don't hit the line until a certain month period (its 8 months from Nov and maybe shoes don't hit the line until 6 months from RD)

Just sayin because wasn't the pic of the Bred 1s, and Laney and Metallic 5s supposed to be from NT Sydney's Iinstagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom