Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine took 6 days, they attempted to deliver, but ended up picking it up at the post office, and I wasn't charged any custom fees.
Called kickz and placed my order on a sunday, they shipped out that wednesday, on my door step saturday morning w no custom fees. Anyone grab a 9.5 or 10 from them?

Called kickz and placed my order on a sunday, they shipped out that wednesday, on my door step saturday morning w no custom fees. Anyone grab a 9.5 or 10 from them?

Got my pair today that I ordered from BD on March 2nd. No shoe trees and the extra laces weren't attached with the zip tie thingy, it was just inside the shoe. Anybody else get their pairs like this from BD?

Y'all saying these look purple need a color chart, it may not be completely royal, but c'mon now don't act like you got some Lavender 1's hahahaha

$385 on CitySole 
mean.gif

Got may pair today, shout out to my boy SPENNA316 for helping me out. These are great, and as an added bonus I put the royal laces in the knicks I which makes them look even better.

Okay I'm salty I don't have the Royals, but $384 is a bit riducous.

Most I'd pay is $300, and even that's kinda crazy.

I know they were limited and in high demand, but $240 over retail is absurd.

But then again, if folks have the funds and can spend that kinda money, so be it.

I have a child, family and bills.

These can wait.

My limit was $240 and that was to much.. but i ended up getting lucky and paying 198 and some change thanks to a NT'er that helped me out. they should be here tomorrow. hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom