Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Blends, Attic, and 2 HoH. Rumored that Blends had 2 size runs, even though everyone else on got 1. 
so you think blends is better than the attic for this type of releases.. sometimes i be down there during RDs

i hate how the HoHs are all north-ish too... well at least theres 2 HoH now..

Don't think you'll find a lower price unless someone with no knowledge is selling them and thats a long shot.
Yeah, dude started out at 280 and I was like "of course". Then he said he got bombarded by emails and someone offered him 340. He would give em to for 320 since I was first to respond. Feel like I got played by good marketing tactics on this one. Already have a pair, so I may just stand pat.

so you think blends is better than the attic for this type of releases.. sometimes i be down there during RDs

i hate how the HoHs are all north-ish too... well at least theres 2 HoH now..
 Not sure. They do FCFS while Attic raffles, so thats an important difference. Also, I can't confirm that they got 2 size runs, they may have only had one.

Yeah, dude started out at 280 and I was like "of course". Then he said he got bombarded by emails and someone offered him 340. He would give em to for 320 since I was first to respond. Feel like I got played by good marketing tactics on this one. Already have a pair, so I may just stand pat.

it also has to do with the size,what size you wearing?

Not sure. They do FCFS while Attic raffles, so thats an important difference. Also, I can't confirm that they got 2 size runs, they may have only had one.
the attic got 10 pairs i think.  they had a few 9.5's.. i got one of em.

what you seem to be ignoring is all the OTHER info that he's provided that was actually correct.  why not address that?  plenty of people have spoken about how reliable he's been in the past.

so just because this recent info hasnt come to fruition yet, you're gonna jump all over him and give him crap? 

ok how about this, what if his info actually is right, but he was maybe 3 weeks early on his prediction? will he still be a fraud in your eyes?

like i said before, it's not that serious.  all he's trying to do is help out people who are interested in a possible restock.  he's passing on info that he's been provided by a reliable source.  if you're not interested in the info he's putting on here, then keep it moving.

Really did you miss the post where he said his twitter blew up and dudes copped!! Where when NO ONE HAS STEPPED UP TO PROVIDE PICTURES NOTHING LIKE I SAID STOP PARSING DUDE FOR FALSE INFO DID HE DO ANYTHING BESIDES HAVE PEOPLE STALK FNL ?? HAS ANYTHING HE SAID IN THIS THREAD HAVE ANY TRUTH TO IT ?? THE SKY IS FALLING WATCH OUT GUYS , YOUR ANOTHER ALL OVER HIS REAR ON FALSE HOPES POINT BLANK KC HAD FALSE INTEL FROM HIS "HIGHER UPS" LMFAO

Dang I'm a size 9...Wanted these bad, hopefully I can find a good deal around.
sick.gif
yeah they offered free shipping

the cousin said same site have bred 4s for $300 & cdp 11 for $700 lol

he only told me about it after he got his kicks... by then its sold out.. he thinks i would put the link here & he won't be able to get his size 9
Come on bro. NT isn't the all knowing. Even if it isn't true, only hurts himself cause I'm sure the rest of us don't really care.
haha i know right theres so many things out there not here on NT

i can pm the site for those who thinks i'm b.s'ing lol then you can go ask them if they still had Royals In-Stock last week for 275 shipped
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Been on a serious hunt and found someone to sell me an extra pair size 10. Hard to find a 10.

not really. my brother copped a size 10 from the other site's marketplace for 360. he sold his 9.5 for 350 so only had to come out of pocket $10

Got a dude who wants to let his go for $320. Anyone else see that as debatable or is it a must do?  Yes I do want these, but I won't be a sucker for anything but banneds.
If its legit bite on that price. Sucks but u wont find any lower. These are just straight up extremely limited at this point.

^^^ haha, and remember about the Chinese New Year late shipment that never came??? :rofl:

one of the more ridiculous statements made was the Chinese New Year "factor," as if the date was picked randomly the week before. Yeah, Nike would never prepare in advance for Chinese New Year and instead, had a oh crap, its Chinese New year next week moment.

Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom