Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Obsidian 12s, OG colorway, it was 15 years before they saw a retro. They sat. Online, and in stores.

You're argument is invalid.

And what does the release of the 14s have to do with the release of the Concords? >D
And the VIs that everyone was going for was far more popular so people waited it out. So many were made that you had to try not to get your Oly VIs. No point in getting the Obsidians. If the Dream Team Pack wasnt so close those would have sold out quick. If you checked in the Obsidian thread people were grateful that the Oly VIs were coming in a few short weeks.

Ask anyone on this forum, this madness started after the Concord fiasco. Although kicks started getting popular after the CG XIs, the Concord fiasco is what changed the game.

Still you are comparing three models that are complete trash to the 1s, YOUR argument is invalid.

nike rep told me today they will release online. no word on limits yet
I really hope so. Never bothered with FTL or Eastbay for online releases. FNL at times but they sell out even before I'm even able to locate the shoe lol. I've been great with NDC. I just need 1 pair, and I'm good.

Im super excited for these but the leather looks like its bot gonna be too well.. anyone with early pairs can confirm this id appreciate it. Thanks

pray NDC is a go

cant order off eastbay and FNL always cancels my orders becase they say they cant verify my information :rolleyes

I'm getting nervous, the JJ i got my chicagos from isn't even getting these, and all my local spots have no idea yet (or hiding it). I called a few niketowns around me and they said they'll prob get them, but will more than likely rsvp them 

These are releasing. Those sb's brooklyn projects was talking about last year were probably made up. 

Thats what I was wondering but I saw something about them still releasing those but they got in trouble for leaking the info, Im guessing super limited if they do release

This thread is a joke. I'd rather help out someone than clown em but that's just me.

Agreed man. Bunch of douchebag elitists in here. They'd rather keep the "hype" down and feel all in the know than help others out.

After i missed the Jordan 3 release...I def cant miss these....Im going all out to get them :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom