Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the days go by and I see more and more pictures of grape 5s and other future releases and still no pictures of these? Something is going to be fishy about this release man, what do you guys think?

Lets keep the discussion clean fellas. Take the arguing elsewhere & keep this about the Royals.

Plz & thnx

pimp.gif

Anyone else get a shipping confirmation from osneaker.com? I pre ordered blk royals from them and got an email sayong order has shipped????

So every grown folk is supposed to walk around in their work shoes all day? Wearing loafers to the gym?? :tongue:

Can't wait for these.

Last edited:
Is it worth pre-ordering?? How hard is this shoe going to be to get??
It is in my opinion. Don't most All Star weekend releases sell out pretty quickly? I remember thinking the Orlando Air Flight Ones would be an easy purchase but I was sorely mistaken. I just didn't think enough people would remember them to have had that much demand.

I just ordered mine off Osneaker. Here's hoping they ship early. Been waiting so long for these.

Last edited:
Feb 16th shouldnt be hard to cop the royals all the kids have other priorities, but with that said i def have to do my homework plan on copping wc 3 early then putting all focus on royals. In my opinion this shouldnt be too bad esp since im from the dmv and the kids love foams and lebron. 

I just went to Osneaker to check out the price of the pre-order and they are SOLD OUT. I hope this is not an indication of things to come for this release. I hope they have plenty of these on release date.

my girl told me she was getting me these for valentines day..i'll use that cash and pay the difference to resellers IF I have to.. plus tax return will be here by then..

my body is ready :D :D

Last edited:
is it safe to assume, that sites/stores who carried the knicks will be the ones carrying the royals?

i just asked my trusted sneaker shop here in the Philippines if they'd be getting the royals in feb, they said yes.... but they didnt have the knicks

DAM I shouldve preordered these cot dangit...if anyone knows anymore preorder sites please shoot me a pm!

Wait the the Nike Basketball ASG pack AND THESE DROP ON THE SAME DAY?! ****! Either I'm gon be broke or pissed off and disappointed I aint cop everything I wanted :smh:
I'm already predicting the latter, too many resellers and hypebeasts in my area smh

As the days go by and I see more and more pictures of grape 5s and other future releases and still no pictures of these? Something is going to be fishy about this release man, what do you guys think?
I was honestly wondering the same. We're only weeks from release and there's only been a few pairs floating around, while shoes that dont release for months are in the hands of multiple people. Hmmm.

CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THESE!

Really hope that I can get these retail, If i have to pay reseller prices i will but hopefully not.

One of my all time faves, after these I might retire for a while 
pimp.gif
 (which usually means a few months if i can help it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom