Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may or may not use them, but right now I have their site book marked to search for jordan 1 mens. It will give me that boost I guess.

Thought I'd share.
Yea, the links can be easily guessed. I usually use the link from the same sneaker of a different colorway..and change the color and product code in the link...

320 is outlandish..

you sound like you're a reseller {:smh:

I think he's being realistic. Most are regretting not buying $250 presells, and based on how limited these have become, $300 isnt that far fetched. Just 5-6 days ago, some here thought these would be less than $200 resell. That was hilarious.

I'd be shocked if these can be had for less than $250 for the first month. Not everyone is like you. FOr every you, there's 10 dudes who are willing to pay $300 for these. I can't blame them. I have a pair coming to me for $50 over retail that was arranged over a month ago, when they hype was low. I fully expect that connect to flake on me. $300 might look very attractive to me in a week. I need these.

Mother of god,

THEY JUST HIT FLIGHT CLUB

$225 resale value on FC.

:smile:

Unrustled

that's a kids size though.

and to the other dude..oh trust ill pay what it takes to get these..but 320 is nearing 2001 territory.just doesnt make sense..

plus all the resellers ive talked to had or are gonna have em much more reasonable.. like less than 210...

the local craigslist clowns that ask 400 for every retro is another story

Last edited:
Mother of god,

THEY JUST HIT FLIGHT CLUB

$225 resale value on FC.

:smile:

Unrustled

and to the other dude..oh trust ill pay what it takes to get these..but 320 is nearing 2001 territory.just doesnt make sense..

plus all the resellers ive talked to had or are gonna have em much more reasonable.. like less than 210...

Well of course it's before rd.

It was more to show resale staying at around $220.

More will pop up in time.

nikestore just tweeted these are a general release. it sure doesnt seem like it, nowhere near me is getting them

I may or may not use them, but right now I have their site book marked to search for jordan 1 mens. It will give me that boost I guess.

Thought I'd share.
I just called them, and they said they would know by tomorrow on the releases they are getting and if they are getting them or not..and I also emailed sizelegend.com and just waiting on the reply..but I'll be sure to share the news..

I've been leaning towards copping a 2001 pair, but I can't seem to find a good looking pair for less than $500. And I'm a 10.5, so that doesnt help.

Really hoping I'm completely wrong about this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom