Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My twitter was lagging. Took me 2 mins to get the DM in. I loose!

Do you guys think this twitter RSVP thing will last? Honestly with all the bots? It was intended to be more "fair" but is it?

Man.. come on NT Chicago. I been at the PC for 7 and a half hours today, got no lunch, no break.. and you gunna do me with "stealth" retro 1's!?

yeah the stealth was definetely an error ... smfh ... 

hoping it retweets LOL it took me 1-2 seconds to compute that it said "Stealth" and go for it anyway LOL

Nike Chicago wouldn't possibly RSVP the other Joker 1's with a #OGAJ hashtag would they? Has to be the Royal/Black...better be the Royal/Black...hope it's the Royal/Black...

LMAO!!!

they mean royals im sure ... no other 1s comin out saturday 
check my pic man, they have those all-star 1's releasing
mean.gif

Nike Chicago wouldn't possibly RSVP the other Joker 1's with a #OGAJ hashtag would they? Has to be the Royal/Black...better be the Royal/Black...hope it's the Royal/Black...

LMAO!!!
the kicker is this.. has NT Chicago even announced an RSVP for the "stealth" Jordan 1's? I never saw the tweet unless I missed it..

Look what happens when they let George Ryan outta jail! Whole city goes to crap..
mean.gif

Last edited:
Make sure you Nike Chicago people get there within the time window. I missed on the Foams last week but was there for the FCFS BHM Jordans. There was a line for that of course, but no employees outside to clear up the situation for RSVP winners of the Foams.

One dude that RSVPed for the Foams waited in the BHM line. When we finally got into the store, Nike staff told him that he missed his window and couldn't pick up his Foams, even though he explained no one told him disregard the BHM line. Dude took it well cause I would have been pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom