Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
so dude that i saw yesterday sellin 4 pairs on craiglist i know for a fact works at a store i will not name just because of what he said to me in the text and other shoes he's selling (same thing he told me the other night)...limited release and he's gonna have 4? i'm bout to tell you him you better make sure they call me tomorrow for that raffle or i report your ***

DO it! Pisses me off when I see stuff like that go down. It's already hard as it is these day just trying to buy shoes. There's this one guy on CL posting pretty limited raffle only releases the past several months. He always seems to have 6-10 pairs on raffle only shoes. lol. Seen him have receipts from the local FTA and HOH with 8-10 pairs of MV9's :smh:

dudes askin 320 says 300 is lowest he will go and that they havent been out since "94" ::smh::smh:lol

Waiting on DM back from Dallas...Not lookin good tho lol.
LOL...It's lookin like a sad weekend for me right now.
mean.gif

These retail employees are making me want to strangle them through the phone. 

Called about 5-6 FTlL's and FNL's in my area, and they aren't getting "Any releases tomorrow or Saturday" 
mean.gif

Bums 
tired.gif

This is getting out of hand... Wish this wasn't as limited as it appears to be....

Hopefully sneakerrsvp got me for NTNY or else its FNL and Eastbay or bust which is not good.....

Anybody know what HOH Roosevelt field ended up doing??? Their phone has been off the hook since Monday.... :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, Nike hasn't even sent out DM for the J's and the sent out the tweet for the Kobe's...now i'm doubled screwed

prices will settle. .. these fools are paying DS 2001 prices for these and they ARENT worth that ... 

$200-225 is the price in a month or so ... people are too hyped right now

what happen to the faith in the resell price being 225 yall gonna take LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS mean while im chillin on 3pairs i bough for 180 and 200

Cool story bro! Yes my salt levels are high right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom