Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mhw7kgHpGi1qz4rgp.gif

mad gay :smh:

:rofl:

roosevelt hoh release was pretty hectic. you had people who waited/got on the list for the kobe lebron n kds yesterday there to get their pairs, then 100+ people there for the barkley/royal tickets for tmrw, seemed like 80-90% barkley though. plenty of cutting/fighting and apparently at the nikestore (fcfs for most of the raygun pack at 8am) an actual fistfight or two broke out. think my pair is pretty much secured though, name pretty high up on the list but they dont ask what pair/size you want until you go back tmrw so im not getting my hopes up yet.

I feel like Nike is going to have tons of these available online at FnL and EB. They literally only sent 400 or less to stores around the country, why in the world would they make these so limited it blows my mind. Something is shady, these are qs numbers

The same amount of production that went in2 the Chicago's will be reminiscent in these as well.

To those ppl waitin on lines are tripping cuz even if u overpay thru re-sellers. It won't be more than $30 over retail. >D

These are selling for $300 on eBay. I hope for $30 over retail once more stock hits, but seems like wishful thinking at this point.

Am I the only feeling like these are the hardest shoes droppong ASG weekend? Cuz all these other shoes are just weak except the Lebrons (and U have to be in2 Lebrons to enjoy them)

Can someone please dm me the official FTL, Eastbay and FL links?? Please do not post publicly!!!

"All the Hypebeast; we know about ya // Dont buy no shoes, unless they popular"

:rofl: :rofl:

The same amount of production that went in2 the Chicago's will be reminiscent in these as well.

To those ppl waitin on lines are tripping cuz even if u overpay thru re-sellers. It won't be more than $30 over retail.
grin.gif
Im no expert but I think this also except maybe 100 over retail tops. Im still thinking in my area it should be as easy to get  as Chicagos and knicks were so havent put a lot into hunting these down. Struck out on them glc harlem adidas for my girl this morn so if im wrong  going 0 for 2 this week will blow.

^^ they will all have timers. Those links are searchable on the site and publicly available once up.

O.k so lets make it easy for all the trollers and post the link on every page then. |I

This is why niketalk shouldn't b allowing just any old person to join.

I know what I'm talkin bout but YOU just provided intel and informed a ton of ppl that had no clue of what I may have been talkin bout :smh: :smh: :smh:

What do you think had more hype and are going to be harder to get these or the bred 11's, cause for me the bred 11's were some what easy to get so I'm just hoping that these are on the same level as the bred 11's..I just think there was more 11's in production than these..who knows..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom