Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch NDC be like "just kidding we are getting em" 
roll.gif

I still say these become more readily available after the hypefest that is All Star weekend. Three reasons i can point to why these aren't going to remain in the super limited category: they were made in GS sizes, they made one of those socks to go with it that they only make for GRs, my true size 13.5 was available on eastbay. 13.5 IS NEVER EVER EVER AVAILABLE ON CRAZY LIMITED RELEASES. There will be more of these.

:smh::smh::smh:I got up early on my day off to get denied my 1 pair to wear. Coppin' J's has become a 2nd job. Only this is a pretty Sh*tty job...I pay them to work...I quit.

Welp, guess I can't complain too much. I knew for a fact that these were really limited. Still don't know why they were produced that way. But at least I have shoes I ordered off NDC yesterday coming in, so I'm good. Next time, have NDC release these too lol.

got it in my card and then finishline kicked me out. Needed a size 7.5/8, for some reason my salt level is not that high. *shrug* I'll keep my money.

I still say these become more readily available after the hypefest that is All Star weekend. Three reasons i can point to why these aren't going to remain in the super limited category: they were made in GS sizes, they made one of those socks to go with it that they only make for GRs, my true size 13.5 was available on eastbay. 13.5 IS NEVER EVER EVER AVAILABLE ON CRAZY LIMITED RELEASES. There will be more of these.

Are you ******ed that doesnt mean ****. This is exactly like the knicks release. Come in GS sizes, 13.5 too blah blah blah, except the colorway is way more popular and once theyre gone theyre gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom